Navy SEAL Fitness Test

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I am very aware how fit someone has to be to last a couple of rounds, throwing and defending punches. In the military there is MMA style training. It is not for the faint of heart.

I'm just letting you know that what you do at L.A. fitness is not applicable to what you do on a military base because of the grading. I laughed when you ended that with "fatso". :smugbiden:..I probably couldn't keep up with you in the ring. But you probably couldn't keep up with me in any of these events. Different training breh. :manny:

@skeetsinternal

Respect man. You should shake your friend's hand. That's the point I am trying to drive home here. Doing the minimal in this singular event means absolutely nothing. Then you add in the fact that most of these cats are stating they would not be able to complete the swim event. :heh: There is no 2/3 or 3/4. It's GO or NO-GO..Guess what happens when you fail an event? You are a NO-GO meaning pack your bags.

Listen, im not saying I would ace the test because anyone who trains knows some abilities arent transferable...

which is why I said I cant bench for shyt.... my swimming is strong no where near exceptional and I can just about swim a mile slowly....I dont hike so I have no idea how difficult that is, so no one is dismissing the tests....

what i simply said that on the PT aspects I assumed it would me much harder

what irritated me was the fact that you called ducktales when I said I can do 80 press ups on a good day in a minute....at normal speed a press up should take a second , all it takes is the ability to go slightly faster

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
@skeetsinternal

I also didn't tell the full story. What I posted is just Ranger School. Going to Ranger School and completing it doesn't make one a ranger. It is an advanced Leadership course. Being assigned to a Ranger regiment makes you a ranger. That's when you can don a Tan beret and not black one. That's why I take offense to posting this single event and it being interpreted as what it takes to become a Navy Seal.

Tan = Ranger

Green = Special forces

Maroon = assigned to an airborne unit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like I said pay no attention to those minimums. Your better be scoring 80-100 on the the push ups and sit ups. The run you should be around 8 mins and be near 20 when it comes to pull ups. But if the physical part doesnt get you then swimming will. When i speak to SOF operators they always say it doesnt matter how big and strong you are. The water has no equal and will turn the biggest strongest dude into a bytch. It aint fun drowning. They bring you back to life though :pachaha:

:whew:

I know for a fact that even if I could swim...no way I could deal with 5 football fields breh.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Most SEALs are not super buff because endurance is more important. You might expect a Dwayne Johnson body type (because of the movies) but they are built more like decathalon athletes.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I had a BJJ tournament against a Ranger when i was a blue belt. Woulda won if i went for the anaconda choke but i stalled. He ended up winning on points but had my back and was strangling me at the end of the match. Good times.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
fukking easy as it shyt.....I thought it would be harder
That swimming is no joke. I'm a great runner, but swimming gets me winded fast as hell. Also running 1.5mi with the boots on in that time frame can't be easy. It's like running with cement shoes.