Navy SEAL Fitness Test

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said pay no attention to those minimums. Your better be scoring 80-100 on the the push ups and sit ups. The run you should be around 8 mins and be near 20 when it comes to pull ups. But if the physical part doesnt get you then swimming will. When i speak to SOF operators they always say it doesnt matter how big and strong you are. The water has no equal and will turn the biggest strongest dude into a bytch. It aint fun drowning. They bring you back to life though :pachaha:

on a good day I can do 80 push ups in a minute, on a bad day 60.... I run 5-7 km every morning wearing two hoodies no matter how hot or cold no fluids during or after...

If the swimming is in a pool Im good, If its in the sea and its a strong tide then I got problems...

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
on a good day I can do 80 push ups in a minute, on a bad day 60.... I run 5-7 km every morning wearing two hoodies no matter how hot or cold no fluids during or after...

If the swimming is in a pool Im good, If its in the sea and its a strong tide then I got problems...

Some of the swimming is in a pool some is in the ocean. I know Navy SWCCs have to swim one nautical mile in the open ocean. SWCCs are some bad motherfukkers too!

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the swimming is in a pool some is in the ocean. I know Navy SWCCs have to swim one nautical mile in the open ocean. SWCCs are some bad motherfukkers too!

I can swim a mile in a pool, but very very slowly to pace myself, I f I had to do it against a time limit or in the ocean with a tide that is the part of the test I would fail....

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
fukking easy as it shyt.....I thought it would be harder

The hardest part about spec ops is qualifying, ie academic tests, time in service and time in grade requirements, physicals, mental evaluations, etc but this is not easy. This is a single test that is most likely thrown in between a day of rucking with at least 50 pounds on your shoulders while carrying an eight pound dummy rifle. It sounds easy until you are out there with little food, little sleep and the heat then they tell you to do this. You'd be surprised how many people would quit.

This is just a qualification test. Doing this test doesn't make one a Seal. You also have about a year of other schools that would physically and mentally break you down.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

80 pushups in a minute :shaq2:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
im straight with this :whew: 500 yard swim "sidestroke" :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a lot of marines that are out of shape bum ass nikkas. I don't believe this test is real because marines are supposed to go through similar regimens, and a lot of those nikkas are :flabbynsick:

This is jus hype to make people want to enroll.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I know a lot of marines that are out of shape bum ass nikkas. I don't believe this test is real because marines are supposed to go through similar regimens, and a lot of those nikkas are :flabbynsick:

This is jus hype to make people want to enroll.

Not to be on my hypermasculine steeze or anything, what's that say about a man who can't

do 40 push-ups in 2 minutes

and run a mile and a half in 12 minutes...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can do all of those easily, except the swimming part.

Co-sign. Outside of the swimming, that ain't shyt. I could do all of that after a hard night of drinking.

Of course, everything changes when you put them in order, after a 500 yard swim. :unsure: