Naughtydog is one of if not the most overrated gaming company in the business

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Forza is rated higher and has way more replayability though :umad:

It’s a racing game of course it’s more replayable. Might be the dumbest shyt I’ve ever read.

But the online modes in all Naughtydog games have been broken since uncharted 2 :gucci:

Why do Naughtydog games get passes for their online issues? :patrice:

Explain what’s broken about TLOU online please.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fanboys, chill out :ufdup:

Hear me out, then run your mouth...

With the console war being what it be, Naughtydog receives praise just for being exclusive. Insomniac gets the same treatment but for this thread we'll focus on ND. Crash Bandicoot was never a fantastic game. The first was cool at the time because it was bringing us 3D gameplay so to speak but looking back it was temple run with a little more to do and a story :yeshrug:

The uncharted series is good as a whole, but individually it's not as great. Uncharted 1 was a good game, excellent for its time but overall just good. Uncharted 2 is Naughtydog's best work. UC3 I enjoyed but the masses didn't care for it and that's why the series is in limbo. UC4 is hyped but nobody plays it, the multiplayer that was so important during the uc2 years has never returned to its glory, not in this community so you can't lie to me :francis:

The last of us is another movie game, they're great at that but what else is great? Is the gameplay that outstanding or is it today's console war climate that compels you to say it's flawless? Because be it uncharted or TLOU I never see anyone discussing any flaws. But the online modes in all Naughtydog games have been broken since uncharted 2 :gucci:

Why do Naughtydog games get passes for their online issues? :patrice:

What do you do at Microsoft.

This has been going on for years yet you have stayed the same.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I can't accept Naughty Dog not being a 1A at worse. They are up there with EAD from Nintendo and while I think Playground Games has the skill to be up here, they have to do it with more than just Forza Horizon games. Yo, this nikka is buggin the fukk out. Naughty Dog is piff personified breh.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Half agree. ND was better when they were in their creative bag. Games like TLOU and UC don't have any character imo. Just faux cinematic games with clunky ass movement and a generic white dude protagonist. :russell:

Its the recipe for success right now though, so I'm not even mad.:ehh:
Far from the truth. Nathan Drake, Joel, and Ellie are well written characters. The movement on TLOU and Uncharted have always been fine.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
When uncharted 3 landed, it improved all of that and had real physics in place. The gamers didn't like that, this negative review made the internet turn its back on uncharted 3.

Here's why most didn't even play it. Because til this day you'll hear some people say uc2 was better but UC3 had essentially had all of uc2's levels just improved, had its own epic levels like the gears of war sandstorm level they copied.

This forum was heavy into uncharted 2, when 3 dropped I'll never forget it. Sony fans was like nah, I'm good with mass effect 3 :stop: and the band never got back together. Only @Fatboi1 was there jumping rooftops with me on the regular :to:

Yet, once another ND Game releases everyone goes :gladbron: for two weeks then nobody talks about it or plays it again. I feel ND is appreciated but not respected by Sony faithfuls. Y'all don't respect uncharted like that. I feel the current tomb raider gets more love.

I'm am admitted uncharted fanboy btw :manny:
I will say this is all facts cause I remember u being one of the few people who always defended Uncharted 3 back on Sohh.