Naughtydog is one of if not the most overrated gaming company in the business

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Fanboys, chill out :ufdup:

Hear me out, then run your mouth...

With the console war being what it be, Naughtydog receives praise just for being exclusive. Insomniac gets the same treatment but for this thread we'll focus on ND. Crash Bandicoot was never a fantastic game. The first was cool at the time because it was bringing us 3D gameplay so to speak but looking back it was temple run with a little more to do and a story :yeshrug:

The uncharted series is good as a whole, but individually it's not as great. Uncharted 1 was a good game, excellent for its time but overall just good. Uncharted 2 is Naughtydog's best work. UC3 I enjoyed but the masses didn't care for it and that's why the series is in limbo. UC4 is hyped but nobody plays it, the multiplayer that was so important during the uc2 years has never returned to its glory, not in this community so you can't lie to me :francis:

The last of us is another movie game, they're great at that but what else is great? Is the gameplay that outstanding or is it today's console war climate that compels you to say it's flawless? Because be it uncharted or TLOU I never see anyone discussing any flaws. But the online modes in all Naughtydog games have been broken since uncharted 2 :gucci:

Why do Naughtydog games get passes for their online issues? :patrice:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Nobody cares about online in ND games. The online modes are afterthoughts put into the games to satisfy a certain demographic.
Nah you definitely buggin. UC2 TLou are great Mps. UC3 wasn’t bad but I think they wanted to compete with CoD too much. UC4 was definitely tacked on from the stuff that came out

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Someone Ban this man :camby:
Children (who the fukk is jordi?) We have free speech, and you don't have to post here. When uncharted 3 got a bad review they reacted like how you two are this moment. Thank you for providing exhibit A, the cult following regardless of reality :ufdup:
Nah you definitely buggin. UC2 TLou are great Mps. UC3 wasn’t bad but I think they wanted to compete with CoD too much. UC4 was definitely tacked on from the stuff that came out
And this is what blows my mind the most. You guys just flat out didn't play uncharted 3 online. Then a queen bee fanboy says something and you all repeat it as fact, it's really amazing.

Uncharted 3 was nothing like call of duty, no similarities whatsoever, not even a little bit. What they did so was make the shooting mechanics more realistic, and the average pussfied gamer of today didn't like that shyt :stop: nikkaz want walkthroughs n shyt. Uncharted 3 online was too real for the Sony crowd, so Naughtydog gave the option to play it either way but not on the same server, that segmented the userbases and the Game wasn't selling as expected because of the negative reviews about the changes. So then Naughtydog did away with the shooting mechanics changes and went back too the old way. The community never recovered, never flourished to begin with.

For some odd reason whenever a shooting game makes a change people say "oh, they call of duty now" Killzone 3, halo 4,5, uncharted 3. You gonna have to elaborate stop with the :duck:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Children (who the fukk is jordi?) We have free speech, and you don't have to post here. When uncharted 3 got a bad review they reacted like how you two are this moment. Thank you for providing exhibit A, the cult following regardless of reality :ufdup:

And this is what blows my mind the most. You guys just flat out didn't play uncharted 3 online. Then a queen bee fanboy says something and you all repeat it as fact, it's really amazing.

Uncharted 3 was nothing like call of duty, no similarities whatsoever, not even a little bit. What they did so was make the shooting mechanics more realistic, and the average pussfied gamer of today didn't like that shyt :stop: nikkaz want walkthroughs n shyt. Uncharted 3 online was too real for the Sony crowd, so Naughtydog gave the option to play it either way but not on the same server, that segmented the userbases and the Game wasn't selling as expected because of the negative reviews about the changes. So then Naughtydog did away with the shooting mechanics changes and went back too the old way. The community never recovered, never flourished to begin with.

For some odd reason whenever a shooting game makes a change people say "oh, they call of duty now" Killzone 3, halo 4,5, uncharted 3. You gonna have to elaborate stop with the :duck:
I mean with some of the features like kickbacks, sprinting, hip fire being OP especially the kal-7. I personally think the beta was the peak didn’t mind the kickback changes and co op was a good improvement over 2 then four dropped the ball completely in that regard.

Also lemme add weapon attachments and different versions of them

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Might not be a lot of brehs from on UC4 online, but that shyt still fun as hell. Homies and I jumped back on after 2 month hiatus and as long as we find matches easily, all good to me.
Yeah the online has some flaws, namely cheaters but they seem to be few and far in between. One guy had a head shot cheat and we still whooped they ass. So :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Might not be a lot of brehs from on UC4 online, but that shyt still fun as hell. Homies and I jumped back on after 2 month hiatus and as long as we find matches easily, all good to me.
Yeah the online has some flaws, namely cheaters but they seem to be few and far in between. One guy had a head shot cheat and we still whooped they ass. So :yeshrug:
But they literally never address the cheating shyt, shyt, the gamers don't even admit it. You're the first person to acknowledge what I'm talking about in this thread, that's just weird to me. But, it explains why Naughtydog doesn't have to care :francis: