Naughty Dog racist? (Update: Article writer was hired by Naughty Dog)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
What game you play?
The Last Of Us 2 Won't Force You To Be A Dog Murderer

There was dozens of articles about how significant and off putting killing dogs was. Naughty dog went out of their way to show the humans attachment to the dogs and how their owners felt. Dead black folks didn’t even get that much respect. :smh:
From weird ass White people. Killing a dog is the same as killing any other person hunting the character. You talking reactions, I’m talking about what actually happens in the game.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Ellie’s quest for revenge takes us to Nora at a hospital, where she chases her through the hospital and tackles her into a hole that is infested with spores. We can hear Nora struggling for breath. It’s horrifying, especially with the echoes of “I can’t breathe” so fresh in my head last summer.
:skip: you know what yall got it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
From weird ass White people. Killing a dog is the same as killing any other person hunting the character. You talking reactions, I’m talking about what actually happens in the game.
It’s not though

This dog got more character development and dare I say humanity than any of the dead black folks :smh:

And that’s the point. White people including the writers find killing dogs more difficult than black folks. They even had to put out a statement before the game to calm white folks down and ensure them they don’t have to kill dogs. But you don’t get that choice for the black girl. You literally HAVE to bash her head in to advance the story.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Honestly. U nikkas who can’t turn this console war shyt off for atleast a minute even when it comes to serious issues need to look in the mirror forreal. shyt is unprecedented.
Clear projection on your part.

Nobody in here has said anything about console wars or stanning or any of that other than you who want to defend the game.

Look in the mirror my guy.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Clear projection on your part.

Nobody in here has said anything about console wars or stanning or any of that other than you who want to defend the game.

Look in the mirror my guy.
I’m not defending the game. And what do u mean “nobody” mentioned console wars when u been getting called out for it since the first page. Just because u don’t say “console wars” in ur post don’t mean nikkas don’t see what u doing. On top of that. I don’t have loyalty to no brand. I have praised and criticized every platform on here.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It’s not though

This dog got more character development and dare I say humanity than any of the dead black folks :smh:

And that’s the point. White people including the writers find killing dogs more difficult than black folks. They even had to put out a statement before the game to calm white folks down and ensure them they don’t have to kill dogs. But you don’t get that choice for the black girl. You literally HAVE to bash her head in to advance the story.

You literally have to kill that dog. Wtf are you talking about?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m not defending the game. And what do u mean “nobody” mentioned console wars when u been getting called out for it since the first page. Just because u don’t say “console wars” in ur post don’t mean nikkas don’t see what u doing. On top of that. I don’t have loyalty to no brand. I have praised and criticized every platform on here.
Nothing I said had anything to do with a console or wars or stans or any of that.

My post was a reasonable response to the article in the op. Didn’t call anyone out or any of that.

You saw my post and came in to feverishly accuse me of console wars cause that’s all you weirdos see. It’s projection. You know everything you say on here is from a stan angle so you expect that to hold true for everyone else.

Didn’t even attempt to read my post.

Just ran in with the Sony defense.

do better :ufdup: