Naughty Dog(Edit:Sony stan profile) clapping back at brokebois on Twitter over TLOU Part 2 Remastered

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

This a Winb83 ass response :mjlol:

I have to say... I agree with ND for once(I've got receipts where I call them out especially on UC4/TLOU PT1 Price etc so fall back. :stopitslime: )

Edit: I just noticed it wasn't actually ND but fukk it the point remains.

There's definitely some weird ass entitlement from some gamers. I also like how they addressed how that a remaster existing doesn't mean the entire studio was working on that one game. It's $10, you don't want the new content/enhancements for $10 then just play the PS4 version which already got a 60fps patch. It's like these nikkas want all the content for free.

$10 upgrade? Glad I never sold my copy (or beat it).... Yea.. fukk are people complaining about?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just let the crybabies play as Joel in that Roguelike part, bet they praise the game.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I think people:

A: Don't realize that game development takes longer (especially for bigger games), and this isn't the PS3 days of cranking out 3 MASTERPIECES (not great games, i'm talking GOTG games) a gen anymore.

B: Must've missed when ND already said they're not showing anything too far out anymore (Factions 2 was most likely because of leaks).

C: Think no more crunch=Same/similar development time as crunch:mindblown: :heh:, this is what gamers wanted. You simply can't have it both ways :manny:

D: Think the main team is working on this. They aren't. This isn't taking resources away from their new IP or anything.

ND has earned the right to keep their cards close to the chest. Stop being entitled. They don't really owe any of us any info on what they're working on. When it's ready, it's ready.

Also, gamers are hypocrites. Capcom remade and re-released RE4 like 20 times, and nobody complains about it. Same with Mario, and Nintendo games (and they'll charge full price with no additional content). Idk, maybe it's just the cool thing to hate ND now. And I'm starting to think sometimes people just like to complain because it's a slow news week or it's just another talking point or something. Or maybe it makes them feel good about themselves for standing up against something (even something as minor as this), idk. Nikkas is fake outraged. Should be speaking out on some other bigger issues in gaming. This shyt is light.

And another thing. I can't wait for everyone throwing dirt on ND or even R*'s name's to look dumb when their next game's define the generation. All that "Insomniac >ND" talk is going to have people look back and think they were bugging. Way I see it. Insomniac's been holding it down for the big homie. Nothing more nothing less. Now when the big homie drop. You're going to see why they're the big homie.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think people:

A: Don't realize that game development takes longer (especially for bigger games), and this isn't the PS3 days of cranking out 3 MASTERPIECES (not great games, i'm talking GOTG games) a gen anymore.

B: Must've missed when ND already said they're not showing anything too far out anymore (Factions 2 was most likely because of leaks).

C: Think no more crunch=Same/similar development time as crunch:mindblown: :heh:, this is what gamers wanted. You simply can't have it both ways :manny:

D: Think the main team is working on this. They aren't. This isn't taking resources away from their new IP or anything.

ND has earned the right to keep their cards close to the chest. Stop being entitled. They don't really owe any of us any info on what they're working on. When it's ready, it's ready.

Also, gamers are hypocrites. Capcom remade and re-released RE4 like 20 times, and nobody complains about it. Same with Mario, and Nintendo games (and they'll charge full price with no additional content). Idk, maybe it's just the cool thing to hate ND now. And I'm starting to think sometimes people just like to complain because it's a slow news week or it's just another talking point or something. Or maybe it makes them feel good about themselves for standing up against something (even something as minor as this), idk. Nikkas is fake outraged. Should be speaking out on some other bigger issues in gaming. This shyt is light.

And another thing. I can't wait for everyone throwing dirt on ND or even R*'s name's to look dumb when their next game's define the generation. All that "Insomniac >ND" talk is going to have people look back and think they were bugging. Way I see it. Insomniac's been holding it down for the big homie. Nothing more nothing less. Now when the big homie drop. You're going to see why they're the big homie.

i-agree-with-everything-i-agree.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Naw lol maybe at one point that was the plan

It's gotta be. It's probably already done, they just tweaking some things. I mean how much more work needs to be done and how much longer?

Not to mention this may drum up more sales.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I think people:

:russ: It blows my mind how gamers be comparing the development and output. Of these big budget AAA games of today to their Ps2 counterparts. Knowing damn well it takes more time, more money, and less crunch to make them. Especially from big studios like Rockstar and Naughty Dog who we expect a level of quality from.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Look at sony stan’s being all reasonable in allowing time for games to come out. Extremely different energy in here :ehh:

Also When J schrier first made a big deal about crunch at ND y’all staunchly defended that shyt and said it was the employees choice.

Now we in here being advocates for no crunch :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Look at sony stan’s being all reasonable in allowing time for games to come out. Extremely different energy in here :ehh:

Also When J schrier first made a big deal about crunch at ND y’all staunchly defended that shyt and said it was the employees choice.

Now we in here being advocates for no crunch :wow:

No, the studio got raked over the coals for crunch and now they are avoiding it so the game is inevitably going to take longer. Also, its only been 3 years since they released their last main game and a year since their last project.

Nothing you say will absolve xbox studios from being trash and announcing a bunch of games too early

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, the studio got raked over the coals for crunch and now they are avoiding it so the game is inevitably going to take longer. Also, its only been 3 years since they released their last main game and a year since their last project.

Nothing you say will absolve xbox studios from being trash and announcing a bunch of games too early
They got criticized for crunch and y’all defended that shyt.

They promised a multiplayer mode in their most previous game and didn’t deliver….. y’all defended that shyt.

They promised that mode was coming soon….it didn’t….y’all defended that shyt

They’ve now released remasters of remakes of remasters of the same damn game…..and y’all defended that shyt

and all you can do is think/talk about xbox all the time.

Sony fukkin stan’s :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They got criticized for crunch and y’all defended that shyt.

They promised a multiplayer mode in their most previous game and didn’t deliver….. y’all defended that shyt.

They promised that mode was coming soon….it didn’t….y’all defended that shyt

They’ve now released remasters of remakes of remasters of the same damn game…..and y’all defended that shyt

and all you can do is think/talk about xbox all the time.

Sony fukkin stan’s :wow:

Drop half a dozen must play 90+ rated games and define three console gaming generations and a emmy nominated tv show and you get some leeway

Your criticisms of naughty dog fall on deaf ears, especially after your “uncle” phil got caught saying they need output similar to naughty dog two years ago. Its like a nikka in the d league trying to criticize lebron for not scoring 40 in playoff game

Last edited: