Naughty Dog(Edit:Sony stan profile) clapping back at brokebois on Twitter over TLOU Part 2 Remastered

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The tweet about wanting them to make a new game is by a ND fan and had the most likes but xbots lol

soft as hell

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The tweet about wanting them to make a new game is by a ND fan and had the most likes but xbots lol

soft as hell
As usual it’s just sony stan’s arguing with themselves.

nikkas posting cac tweets of cac tweets trying to prove to themselves they should spend more money on this same damn game :mjlol:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i gotta be honest i dont understand the negativity either. its obviously being mandated by Sony to remaster these joints. Naughty Dog probably has people standing around the studio doing nothing without stuff like this. Them layoffs aint no joke

On top of that, they did right by the fans by having an upgrade path after the first one got flamed. At least this game actually has new modes and characters to play as. It is what it is. The original Part II was on sale for like $8 all of last year, we knew it was coming. Now would i have liked them to update the original like a PC game? Yes. But this is the landscape we're in now.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Outrage is mainly from xbots(do ya thang its console wars I respect it)
, and fukking dumb ass nikkas :manny: like low reading comprehension can’t critical think right slow nikkas

Step back and realize that you are being racist against your own people.

For real step back and look at what you typed.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nikkas in here talking a out they don't understand the negativity in a year where Sony onlu releases one first party game.

:pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn how many times they gonna make the same fukking game!!??:why:

MAKE SOMETHING NEW GAWDDAMIT!!!:damn:

• Dap
Reactions: Why

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Damn how many times they gonna make the same fukking game!!??:why:

MAKE SOMETHING NEW GAWDDAMIT!!!:damn:
They are :gucci:

AAA games take years of development breh

I could understand if it we're talking gta v but it hasn't been an unreasonable wait

It ain't the early 2000's anymore though. The industry is bigger than ever and costs are more expensive

That doesn't make moves like this any more exciting but I understand it's just the way it is :manny:

Beats the old days where a lotta games basically got lost to time because they were unplayable on new consoles. So you were shyt outta luck without the og hardware. Cause emulation wasn't near what it is now

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
why nikkaz so mad? :dahell:

:francis: I'm still tight about how the MP got bushed. I feel like all effort on remasters should have been work for factions 2.

But nah they got me doing the stanky leg with cheating bums on the first game.