Naughty Dog Developing...a Last of Us Remake

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a waste of resources. It should have stayed with Sony Bend and Naughty Dog should have done something else. The PS4 version only makes sense in that it runs at 60FPS. A premier studio is being reduced to window dressing a game twice when the original isn't even 10 years old. One of their support studios should be doing this.
Until I see a video or screenshot of the game, I'm not saying anything on it being a waste of resources. I think people feel as though because it was remastered in 2013 then that means it can't possibly be much different if it's remade 2 years after the sequel in 2022. It may end up looking like a completely new game for all we know with different content.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
we already have a base comparison on last gen tech using the last of us 2 flashbacks.

yAMa6aI_d.webp

If the remake is PS5 only it will look better than that

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yall are going in circles with this since page 1, the game exist. No resources are being “taken away” as their other games were still in early pre production when this started.

Naughty dog has 500 devs at their studio, I’d be surprised if more than 50 are working on this.

Sony Studios are far more efficient then whatever is going on at the competition. ND will release at least 4-5 games this generation
Sony stans:mjlol: