Native Americans Get Victory: Supreme Court Says Eastern 1/3 of Oklahoma is Reservation Land

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok and like i said. The democratic nominee just came out and said native americans have to be included in a reparations package with black people.

why the fukk do we need to include them and POC in our policies but we dont need to be included in their land?

what the fukk do they have to do with what WE have fought for? as if we havent been fighting for centuries
That is entirely different than what you initially said.
None of us are saying that, and our reparations have nothing to do with Natives controlling their land on a federalism-level.
I honestly don't particularly won't a pseudo-nationalist Black territory that is still firmly under federal control - have you actually been to a reservation before - they're close to apartheid-level conditions.

And I agree that there should be reparations for African-Americans - completely separate from any other group getting recompense from the federal government.

Also: fukk Joe Biden.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
That is entirely different than what you initially said.
None of us are saying that, and our reparations have nothing to do with Natives controlling their land on a federalism-level.
I honestly don't particularly won't a pseudo-nationalist Black territory that is still firmly under federal control - have you actually been to a reservation before - they're close to apartheid-level conditions.

And I agree that there should be reparations for African-Americans - completely separate from any other group getting recompense from the federal government.

Also: fukk Joe Biden.
its not different from what i said at all. I was being facetious, i dont want any part of native reparations.
But if we have to share ours, they should have to share theirs.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
If yall really think these cacs just are going to give up half of Oklahoma to Native Americans...yall haven't been paying attention to how they operate...:hmm:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its not different from what i said at all. I was being facetious, i dont want any part of native reparations.
But if we have to share ours, they should have to share theirs.
Didn't realize you were being facetious - I've seen the same rhetoric on this site (and other places) where people are deadass.

I disagree with Natives getting reparations with Black people if it stops Black people from getting reparations.

If it helps the process - I agree with it, if that makes sense.