Native Americans Get Victory: Supreme Court Says Eastern 1/3 of Oklahoma is Reservation Land

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
IDK. I didn't get a chance to listen yet. I just found it interesting that this popped up out of nowhere.

Don't worry about tangibles.
Just Vote Blue No Matter Who.
:mjpls:
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said in an interview on Monday that he thinks the concept of the federal government giving reparations to the descendants of slaves is "unusual" and "interesting" but he doesn't "see it happening."
Trump on reparations for slavery: 'I don't see it happening'
:mjpls:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
exactly...all that money they made should be immediately redistributed directly and tangibly back to the black community...would be even better if they just cut direct checks to folk
Breh said it best

Black death has been made a commodity (see: that poster of a celebrity 'event' i refuse to put here) & an aesthetic (see: BET's family dance video). it's not only counter-productive, but serves the interests of the structures responsible. this theater is complicit in suffering.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yikes. So pretty much all cases in Oklahoma that involve Native Americans now have to be retried under federal law :huhldup: flimsy state laws don’t apply to them and are null and void.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
That's where all the good land/waterways are too :ehh:
topo%20288.jpg

008215132_1-cce92e41569890c3c52fef7844cf429e.png

....thought they was gone throw them in the desert or something at first:ehh:

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What does this mean for Tulsa, an eastern Oklahoma city that has a nice sized black American population?

I guess first they need to determine what were boundaries of the agreement, the Supremes said wasn't properly dealt with by Congress.

Figure out boundaries, then from there.
If this tweet is true god damn they have a lot of land

Oh shiit.

:damn:

I thought maybe only the Eastern half, but hat joker went down south central too, north of Dallas.

July 2020 Fukkery

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Live: Trump Signs Executive Order On Hispanic Prosperity Initiative | NBC News

There is not a single concrete proposal in this entire Initiative.

The purpose of this is to push DeVos' public education break up, spur a bunch of bad and predatory loans, and to try and increase federal exploitation of Latinos :dead:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Everybody getting food on their plate except us.

:stopitslime:
c00ns were in that Biden thread and were agreeing that Native Americans should get reparations too.

Just this week, hispanics got educational and economic tangibles via a Trump executive order.(probably just lip service but still)

What have "we" gotten? Oh yeah, some fonky statues taken down:unimpressed:

Last edited: