Nas's Life Is Good Sales Projection 115-125k

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i still believe he will go gold by the end of the year regardless of his numbers now.

summer on smash
reach out
you wouldnt understand

all could be hits.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not surprised at all. I don't watch much TV or listen to the radio, but did they promote this shyt as all?

This was his BEST promoted album on Def Jam. He's literally been promoted almost everywhere and the hype machine really started from a marketing perspective back in April when VH1 premiered his Behind The Music special....

Honestly if this albums week 1 numbers are lower than HHID and Untitled then that's a shame because this album should be heralded and supported by every single person who claims to love "true" Hip Hop. I really thought he got robbed with Untitled and Distant Relatives and with the push he's gotten with this album I would've hoped he would have gotten support from the buying public so that this time he COULD NOT be ignored. This album deserves to be a shining example of maturity in Hip Hop. Putting the values of creativity, honesty, imagination and attention to detail above pandering to bullshyt and trends should be a movement of progression within the culture.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Mac miller numbers were not from the first week... he waited until be had certain amount of per orders :snoop:

Do people not get these are first day not week?

yea, because predictions are usually wrong :rudy: let's be real here def jam dropped the ball they undership the hell out of all there albums.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Mac miller numbers were not from the first week... he waited until be had certain amount of per orders :snoop:

Do people not get these are first day not week?

i have no idea what the pre order process means or whatever...but billboard/soundscan listed mac as selling 144k his first week

Daps
Stop comparing sales to 6 or 4 years ago..different times..Chris Brown latest album sold 135k first week..thats the average right now. If your name aint jay eminem or kanye you aint seeing 500k

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
damn 125k on the first day... Nas is :win: this week

side note: on my way to cop the album at best buy right now :youngsabo:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Chris brown moved 130 or something..i don't see what the big deal is.
he will could still end up with a #1 album..:manny:

[ame=http://youtu.be/y_XMFUr3LGw]Nas "Life Is Good" Album Release Show (Live @ Tammany Hall NYC) 7/17/12 - YouTube[/ame]

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Stop comparing sales to 6 or 4 years ago..different times..Chris Brown latest album sold 135k first week..thats the average right now. If your name aint jay eminem or kanye you aint seeing 500k

Times is different, yes. But Nas selling 125k max first week is a MAJOR L for Hip Hop. Now way around it.

This shyt pisses me off. Mad disappointing.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i have no idea what the pre order process means or whatever...but billboard/soundscan listed mac as selling 144k his first week

Mac miller held off on releasing his album for months until his followers pre ordered up to a certain amount of copies in advance then released it. In other words it would be like if Nas had said I'm not releasing my album till I have 100k pre sold.

If we gon a do comparisons let look at people who have legit first day numbers. Anyway the first week numbers will be higher and I will take some peoples coli cash:win: