Nash Carter (1/2 of MSK)….welcome to the SummerJam screen? Edit: Nash Carter released from WWE

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Gigi :ohhh:and of course JDFROMNY206 shill self is bytching about the photo being 8 years old.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
he was anti vax so is mia yim
Did that ever get confirmed?
Because the story was that out of the 18 people released all at once that 4-5 of them were antivaxxers. So we got confirmed anti-vaxxers Nia Jax, Karrion Kross, Scarlett but I don't recall ever seeing any other names confirmed as the rest of the 4-5.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:what: even if they go "that pic was a joke" ...... why the fukk would you even take a pic like this in the first place
Charlie Chaplin had that same mustache so Nash coulda just put on a bowler hat and some powder on his face if the mustache was inspiring him so much. Why'd he automatically have to go to Hitler?
Charlie-Chaplin-Little-Tramp.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Did that ever get confirmed?
Because the story was that out of the 18 people released all at once that 4-5 of them were antivaxxers. So we got confirmed anti-vaxxers Nia Jax, Karrion Kross, Scarlett but I don't recall ever seeing any other names confirmed as the rest of the 4-5.
That anti vax story was all bullshyt, because not every wrestler there is vaccinated. They released them because they either had nothing for them, or they just didn't find them useful anymore.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I don't follow these dudes but how does the black guy from MSK feel about all this?......

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't follow these dudes but how does the black guy from MSK feel about all this?......

Probably bag bound because like I said, he's the better half of the team. I mean a low key hoodie, shorts, and tubesocks with the flip flops wearing breh:wow:. The ideal of a new gimmick is lit breh. fukk a rascal and Nash Nazi cosplay wearing ass:camby: