Nash Carter (1/2 of MSK)….welcome to the SummerJam screen? Edit: Nash Carter released from WWE

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you sure he doesn't have some :mjpls: views as well?:usure:

I mean, He Hung out with Nash Nazi for how long?:jbhmm:
Long enough to know that he likes to cosplay as hitler, that's how long:russ:

I would love be to believe that MSK Lee is the ONLY person in Nash Nazi's circle that isn't on some bullshyt......but I don't:martin:

:skip: he guilty by association:pachaha:

Let's keep it reality here... At least half of the guys here are from straight suburb upbringings and either did those kind of cosplays, or stood by and even laughed as they happened, so... don't judge Wes Lee too harshly.

On another note, I don't think that he should be with Carmelo and Trick. It's great for him, but it doesn't really do anything for them. Right now they're "cool", he just is directionless right now. He's very short, but super talented. I hope he lands in a good spot.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Wes finna get debuted on the main as Ricochet's little cousin 'Boomerang' and they gonna use him to take asswhoopings from Ricochet's potential challengers en route to their title match :mjlol:

Cuz too talented to be a flunky, but... cuz keeps bad company and sometimes them friends ain't your friends, they your anchors. Hate he finna be in a weird spot all cause mans he aligned himself with got an ex that ain't like him upgrading. I been saying Nash was finna drag him down, but damn I ain't mean this literally:mjcry:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Wes finna get debuted on the main as Ricochet's little cousin 'Boomerang' and they gonna use him to take asswhoopings from Ricochet's potential challengers en route to their title match :mjlol:

Cuz too talented to be a flunky, but... cuz keeps bad company and sometimes them friends ain't your friends, they your anchors. Hate he finna be in a weird spot all cause mans he aligned himself with got an ex that ain't like him upgrading. I been saying Nash was finna drag him down, but damn I ain't mean this literally:mjcry:
:bryan:

If Keith Lee stayed I was gonna say make Wes Lee the little bro. :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
6129-1482881798-640x360.jpg

More likely.
They could be a really cool high flying tag team on the main roster though.
And it would be a much better fit for dude than trying to insert him into a group with Hayes and Trick.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol @ automatically putting all the black people together.

wes lee doesnt fit in with melo n trick.

more importantly, hes far too accomplished to be running behind a couple of developmental guys. LMAO. just move him to the main roster already.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
He didn't know about Hitler a couple years ago?

Nah I ain't buying that
I read the Diary of Anne Frank in like the 6th grade. FOH with that shyt however, if he's remorseful i hope he learns even jokingly being a douchebag still makes him a real douchebag