Nash Carter (1/2 of MSK)….welcome to the SummerJam screen? Edit: Nash Carter released from WWE

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:ehh:

full

She probably a Nazi too. All that goth punk shyt be a front

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

I mean I don't even know how to interpret this tweet. It could mean plenty of things. She's sick he got released? She's sick of the allegations? She's sick he took that picture? She's sick about Ukraine? She's sick Sunny killed someone in a car crash? It's pretty vague.

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah 19, you want to be edgy, he's shaving and sees his mustache looks like Hitler and does the pose and takes a picture. People do stupid things.
:cape:+:mjpls:
It's always "boys will be boys" with this kinda shyt which is why it'll always exist. Kids gloves for certain groups.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't know if this is supposed to be sarcasm or not. You see it with the stupid prank videos and people playing with guns among other things.
Me or the picture? :lolbron: If you mean the picture then yeah. Chalk it up to being young and dumb but you gotta be smarter than that.

If you meant me I was just trying to maybe explain his actions for doing it. Or I'm wrong and he's a full fledged Nazi, who knows?

I never liked him that much watching him in NXT after he did the Bronco Buster a bunch of times. :dame: