Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not literally I just want to know what breh been on. He's my fav rapper and I still feel like I barely know him. BC is good for in depth interviews

Nas ain’t into gossip shyt like that. He would probably literally smack the shyt outta Charla if he get outta line

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Another quick snippet of another song on massappeal IG stories (not to be confused with massappealrecs IG) with Nas saying "Air 'em out, heard some people discussing my whereabouts, it's been a few cycles" over a kind of mystical sounding beat, I'm guessing this is prob No Bad Energy, sounds smooth..and another quick snippet of Tanasia

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Another quick snippet of another song on massappeal IG stories (not to be confused with massappealrecs IG) with Nas saying "Air 'em out, heard some people discussing my whereabouts, it's been a few cycles" over a kind of mystical sounding beat, I'm guessing this is prob No Bad Energy, sounds smooth..and another quick snippet of Tanasia

If that beat drops... :blessed:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not literally I just want to know what breh been on. He's my fav rapper and I still feel like I barely know him. BC is good for in depth interviews

What's the top 5 things you want to know?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
True but if he can do Kimmel and daily show then he can sit with his peoples.You know Charlemagne would ask they questions rap heads really wanna know not just chatty patty.

Thats the thing. They ain’t Nas “peoples” like that. Nas fukks with very very FEW people in the industry. Especially radio personalities.

I think the most press he’s done in the modern era is when Hip Hop Is Dead was dropping. He did a BUNCH of NY radio and press interviews for that album.