Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

deeman

All Star
Daps
Nas gotta stop being p*ssy and give us a Breakfast club interview. They always big him up just seems weird he's never been on there

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nas gotta stop being p*ssy and give us a Breakfast club interview. They always big him up just seems weird he's never been on there

Nas probably ain’t trying to deal with that chatty patty none sense they be on sometimes. They’ve had guests on there in the past who’ve thrown shots at Nas and ain’t say shyt but will big him up when the room is empty.

Also Nas hasn’t done any REAL interviews or press for almost 5 years now. Closest he got was the live interview with Angie last year when Nasir dropped

Although I remember Envy saying about a year ago Nas said he would come when he was ready.

deeman

All Star
Daps
He hasn't done any Radio interviews in a while. Why is he p*ssy for tbc?

Not literally I just want to know what breh been on. He's my fav rapper and I still feel like I barely know him. BC is good for in depth interviews

deeman

All Star
Daps
Nas probably ain’t trying to deal with that chatty patty none sense they be on sometimes. They’ve had guests on there in the past who’ve thrown shots at Nas and ain’t say shyt but will big him up when the room is empty.

Also Nas hasn’t done any REAL interviews or press for almost 5 years now. Closest he got was the live interview with Angie last year when Nasir dropped

Although I remember Envy saying about a year ago Nas said he would come when he was ready.

True but if he can do Kimmel and daily show then he can sit with his peoples.You know Charlemagne would ask they questions rap heads really wanna know not just chatty patty.