Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Mass Appeal and Nas are dummies for not dropping this last Friday. Beyoncé going to eclipse this whole project with her new album. Smh

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make no mistake, this might be one of Nas’s best releases ever. Jarreau Of Rap isn’t my favorite but within the context of the project it could make more sense. I expect this to be AOTY

3 songs off here I already know are fire
Who are you and mean the world to me I know are two of the songs. What is the third song that has dropped from this project

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Mass Appeal and Nas are dummies for not dropping this last Friday. Beyoncé going to eclipse this whole project with her new album. Smh

Is that really a big deal? It's not like this is an official studio album. It's basically throwaways that never made it to official albums. Lost Tapes is suppose to be lowkey, not some big headline getting release. I don't remember anyone making a big deal about the marketing/numbers of his first Lost Tapes.:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Yes because Lost Tapes is definitely supposed to be a blockbuster Nas album, with multiple singles, videos and a tour to support it and not a sequel to a collection of vaulted songs that go back FIFTEEN years brehs....