Nas sold out

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
You sound like a gotdamn idiot. You're literally trying to spin this as not a contradiction:pachaha: I'm not even going to argue with you fanboy, you're pathetic.

yeah right, if it was a beer commercial, first of all, nas' commercial would have been much much more aired, since it's targeded for your regular mr smith, and notice the ad in time square focus on nas and not the product, again, a regular product compagny will not do that.

But if you think youth will run through the store buying hennessy and because of nas, feel free to think so. Nas said no beer commercial, not no alcohol commercial, now unless hennessy taste like beer recently, I don't see the contradiction

Gravity

Banned
Daps
yeah right, if it was a beer commercial, first of all, nas' commercial would have been much much more aired, since it's targeded for your regular mr smith, and notice the ad in time square focus on nas and not the product, again, a regular product compagny will not do that.

But if you think youth will run through the store buying hennessy and because of nas, feel free to think so. Nas said no beer commercial, not no alcohol commercial, now unless hennessy taste like beer recently, I don't see the contradiction
You don't see the contradiction because your eyes are watering from having Nas's piece shoved down your throat. It's a blatant contradiction. Stop being a fakkit.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Sometimes Nas wants to be:

a civil rights leader
an italian mobster
a columbian drug lord
an african political prisoner
a 1920's saloon singer
a "real hip hop" head
a "baller" rapper
a righteous brother
a ****** who promotes Hennessey

when does the line between being diverse and simply being confused begin to blur? lol. pick a lane nikka. Still GOAT.
are you saying hes living fantasies and we need to reject his deposit?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes Nas wants to be:

a civil rights leader
an italian mobster
a columbian drug lord
an african political prisoner
a 1920's saloon singer
a "real hip hop" head
a "baller" rapper
a righteous brother
a ****** who promotes Hennessey

mj-laughing.gif

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
hennessy is NOT the brands that are consummed by typical young like that, heay you gone find some same as you will find regular people wearing louboutin's shoes, but that's only 10% of the people who actually are the brand target and regularly bought theses shoes.

You do realize that a product got a certain image attached to it right ? Timbs who originally were meant for worker/moutain walker had now a ghetto vibe, doc martins (here in france i don't know for usa) are skins and extremist shoes. Both are shoes butt represent different images.

Comparing hennessy to budweiser for example is like comparing cigar to marijuana, two different worlds

:what:

both henny and ciroc is the liquor of choice for the majority of the young who are drinking...

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
:what:

both henny and ciroc is the liquor of choice for the majority of the young who are drinking...
you can tell who aint been in a liquor store around black people. That Henny moves. Go to ANY restaurant or bar and ask the bar tender who orders the Hennessey. From working in restaurants for YEARS I can safely say, whatever alcohol is prevalent in rap music is the same alcohol nikkaz order... Hennessey, Ciroc, Patron, Heineken, used to be Bacardi but not any more. Used to be Belvi. As predictable as the sun rising.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic? :dahell:is it Black Girl Lost or shorty owe you for ice? :patrice:Jay been real all his life y'all confuse it with conceit :umad:cause he will not lose y'all try to help Nas cheat :lupe:he still will not lose - for even in defeat there's a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for him :blessed:when the grass is cut the snakes will show :ufdup:
i hate to be that guy bringing up old stuff but the fact that people say ether was better still perplexes me. there r lines on par w/ this?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't waste your time on these nikkas.

Ronald

Daps
i hate to be that guy bringing up old stuff but the fact that people say ether was better still perplexes me. there r lines on par w/ this?

Better than Blueprint 2 intro? :usure:

that's one of the worst diss songs ever :laff: