Nas sold out

Daps
Reppin
me
Cats coppin excuses because he is Nas. Hey, I like Nas too but dude said he would never sell that poison to the community and he broke his word. If he desperately needs the money, dude knows how to sell records, for Pete ps sake, he is herald as one of the greatest lyricist. So, no coppin of excuses for Nas, dude set the standard and now must be held to it.

mj-laughing.gif

Daps
Nas is obviously an alcoholic who shyts blood, so I don't really care about him advertising "poison". He's drinking in every other track anyways.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
WTF man haha this...:snoop:

But the instrumentals playing in the background of the video were :ohlawd:'ish.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like Nas had a fun field trip. This video is the unnecessary essay he was forced bring in to school the next day. The More You Know.

He sounds depressed. :lupe:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So we gonna pretend his last time going plat wasn't 2004? :shaq:

Life Is Good not even gold yet breh :skip:

Think he ended up getting gold at least according to MTV's hottest MC feature on him

Weirdly enough the article on his Harvard thing said HHID is now plat but that just might be the press guy saying that.

WEKetchum

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Think he ended up getting gold at least according to MTV's hottest MC feature on him

Weirdly enough the article on his Harvard thing said HHID is now plat but that just might be the press guy saying that.

According to RIAA's site, HHID is gold as of March 2007. Plat isn't listed :manny:

Still gets bread from tours though. He had a Vitamin Water tour last year, and I believe this Hennesey campaign was a tour too

WEKetchum

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He was saying that he didn't want to do the commercials to get young people to drink beer. Nas isn't being marketed toward young people at all anymore. He and his audience are adults, so I don't think it's selling out