Nas & Nicki Minaj starring in "Right by my Side" premiering Tonight (Pics Inside)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nas should go back and listen to his verse on Poison about fake titties implanted and the mental poison. This is disgusting :huhldup:

He was on such a winning roll too. :wow:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Am i the only one that finds this really really weird just :wtf: This is random as fukk for so many reasons

She is everything wrong with hip hop and this faggit moans about how hip hop is dead.

Why is he simping so hard?

What is chris brown doing there? is she cheating on Nas with him

Why would he kiss her at the end? Just opens himself up to all types of ridicule

What are they even doing together?

:wtf:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Only on the net will dudes have nothin but bad to say about him bein in a video tonguin down a chick that bad and with that much ass :what:

:smh: this the internet dogg...OF COURSE nikkas are gonna hate...acting like they wouldn't :takedat: Nicki if given the chance...

This video was nothing more then a "fukk You" to Kelis and Carmen. I have a feeling Nicki watched that Behind The Music episode on how he got fukked over by his baby mamas and decided to show that a woman can appreciate him. I mean shyt, the bytch was wearing his chain!

I wouldn't be surprised if she gave him the poon after the video wrapped...

I mean in the end of the video when she hugged Nas she gave the camera the bigget :smugfavre: face ever. Pretty much saying "U Mad?" :shaq:

and judging by the responses by the nikkas in this thread..apparently y'all are....:leostare:

I would expect this from females..but grown ass men are saying this shyt...:smh:...

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Illmatic is one of my favourite albums but Nas is a fukking lame

Dude just doesnt make boss moves eg marrying Kelis, signing to Jay Z after he left condoms on his baby seat, having Destiny who is a black girl lost on twitter etc.. i mean dude has racked up enough L's to create a catchphrase 'Nas Lost'. Dude is one of the biggest hypocrytes there is.

Nas has dissapointed me, i didnt think a genius capable of writing such dope shyt could be such a lame

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Dude just doesnt make boss moves eg marrying Kelis, signing to Jay Z after he left condoms on his baby seat, having Destiny who is a black girl lost on twitter etc.. i mean dude has racked up enough L's to create a catchphrase 'Nas Lost'. Dude is one of the biggest hypocrytes there is.

Nas has dissapointed me, i didnt think a genius capable of writing such dope shyt could be such a lame

Its just a video breh, these rappers are normal people

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Thats your problem, you talk like this dude is your father. None of that shyt you mentioned has anything to do with what matters, the music. We talking about music and you talkin about his wife (ex) :wtf: Post up your girlfriend JJ Evans