Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
cant find a leak ...is it 14 dollars worthy officially from his site or Pass the Mustard ???

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
3nTQJnM.jpg

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First listen the beats aren't moving me. Too much singing on here. Gotta give it some more spins though.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Bonjour needs to be in film scores (fast and furious, bond, etc)
Black bond from life is good is too sick too. "I'm living in an elegant Moroccan apartment, proletariat chick sparkin, convos weak and I don't really care for her jargon"

"from Dubai to the chi I'm a crucial conflict, heavensent, typhoon flood you out, oh, you what a thug about? I'm a fukking juggernaut"

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Slick Rick sample :wow:

COPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKIDCOPSSHOTTHEKID

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can’t defend what he said but I hear what he’s saying if that makes sense... he just is erratic with his statements.

Word, touchy subject and I don’t really know too much about Ye struggles or your friends. But God bless both, hopefully they both can overcome

Yeah it’s tough man. My boy says he has moments of extreme highs and extreme lows and it just goes back and forth. But he’s not in the public spotlight so when he’s having those moments, no one knows. I imagine it’s rough as hell being a celebrity dealing with that shyt when you’ve got cameras in your face every 5 min

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Does anybody else think his flow/delivery is a little off on some songs?

It sure is. Felt the same way about jay on 4:44 but I know it was purposeful for him. Not sure if it’s thar way for Nas because there are songs when he kills it and others where I go “fukk is up son”

Ball

All Star
Daps
White Label reminds me of The Black Bond bonus from LIG

My Favorites in order:
  1. Adam & Eve
  2. Not for Radio
  3. White Label
  4. Bonjour
  5. Simple Things
  6. everything
  7. Cops shot the kid