Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Yup pretty much. Conspiracy theory shyt is fun for some people and when you smoke a lot, it becomes even better. A friend of mine always believes the feds are after him and believes helicopters flying near his neighborhood or just around the area is a sign they want him...all while ignoring the fact he lives not too far from an Air Force base
Your friend might be mentally ill lol. I smoke alot but passed my conspiracy phase when I was young but you can tell Nas is probably into that stuff, plus his natural distrust of authority.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes sir...

Dare I say, a Kanye/Face album...

Kanye/Kiss album

Kanye/Lupe album

Kanye/Ghostface album **

Kanye/Ross album

He’s just opening up the door to so many more possibilities. There are so many artists who still have it that would benefit from this format.

Scarface >
man kiss never made 1 good solo album in his life

Kanye styles and kiss maybe

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
if you look at the numbers though...people get shot by cops in the same proportion.

With that said...these are all complex issues, and people dig their heels and dont want to have an actual discussion.
the numbers show that black people are disproportionately shot more by cops than any other race in america.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Album is flames. On first listen I didnt like "cops shot the kid" but it grew on 2nd listen. "Everything" and "Adam and Eve" are my favs. My only real conplaint is on "White Label". I love the song so its a small thing but I wish the Kanye didnt have the sample during the bars. It kinda throws it off but the beat is so flames the song is still very much dope.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Simple things is so fukking weird. What is that synth? Sounds like some shyt off an off brand Zelda game. Did Salaam Remi sneak in for some of this?