The GOAT finally sonned that fakkit Vlad :ahh:
Nas:
full

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
was listening to this on spotify and after the last track something else started playing and i was like "oh shyt this fire, ye produced this? :krs:" then i look and its the message from it was written :mjlol:....imma give it another spin but it was kinda light to me. I wish i could go crazy over these beats like yall dudes are.
:hhh:

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
Agree.

OK I'm gonna say this - you'll disappointed from this album gonna change your mind few days from now.
this gonna be respected.

Yo, Just here to say I was right.
lol they might need to delete like 50 pages of this thread - people we're mad hating there for no reason.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
After Kanye's TMZ interview, I fell back on his music and music produced by him.
Nas is 1 of my favorite MCs but after Ye's TMZ interview I ain't been checking for anything Ye been involved with.

You gonna have to seperate the man from the music this time bro bro.

Just forget Koonye was involved with this and listen to the GOAT talk that talk over these beautiful beats.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Album is underwhelming, which is a damn shame since at this stage in Nas' career you can't just waste projects. C**nye sounding lazy as f*ck with the production.

I could've did without Diddy screaming all over "Not For Radio". The Slick Rick sample was lazy. Best song on the album was "Simple Things" and that sh*t was only 2 mins & 19 secs :what:

I'm have to go back & listen to Life is Good to over this weak album.

:dwillhuh:

Something I'd expect a dumbass Knick fan to say :gucci: