Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you right but where the fukk you at this late on a Friday night listening to anything on headphones :scust:

Own a whip with real speakers :mjlit:

Or be in your crib with an adult sound system :banderas:
I have all 3 and I'm still at home with headphones.

I like to make sure I catch all the subtle things lyrically with headphones . I get more clarity in my headphones than how my speakers are set up .

That's why nikkas spend money on quality headphones .

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Album is underwhelming, which is a damn shame since at this stage in Nas' career you can't just waste projects. C**nye sounding lazy as f*ck with the production.

I could've did without Diddy screaming all over "Not For Radio". The Slick Rick sample was lazy. Best song on the album was "Simple Things" and that sh*t was only 2 mins & 19 secs :what:

I'm have to go back & listen to Life is Good to over this weak album.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I have all 3 and I'm still at home with headphones.

I like to make sure I catch all the subtle things lyrically with headphones . I get more clarity in my headphones than how my speakers are set up .

That's why nikkas spend money on quality headphones .

Right, but you are also pretending to be a woman. And/or you are actually Bahamadia. Either way, salute "bruhehuh" :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Everything
Adam & Eve
Not for Radio

are probably my top 3 but the other 4 tracks are good too. Not a bad track on the album. I don't think anyone should be disappointed. Sure, I'd like a few more tracks but I do not like 19+ track filler bullshyt that most artists put out to inflate stream numbers so I'm good with G.O.O.D. doing 7 tracks :salute:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
was listening to this on spotify and after the last track something else started playing and i was like "oh shyt this fire, ye produced this? :krs:" then i look and its the message from it was written :mjlol:....imma give it another spin but it was kinda light to me. I wish i could go crazy over these beats like yall dudes are.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. I know that song is about a serious subject but damn you can drop this at a party everybody goes :dj2:

I wonder which track are they going to push as the single?

Always fun to watch to watch people dance first, get the message halfway through.

:dj2:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
:what:

I am a woman what is wrong with you .

Breh go to bed we tryna celebrate this great album .

I have the album on repeat, that doesn't make you any less a man. Your taste is not female at all. But if you a Leslie Jones type, I apologize, be strong young king/queen :mjcry:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Everything
Adam & Eve
Not for Radio

are probably my top 3 but the other 4 tracks are good too. Not a bad track on the album. I don't think anyone should be disappointed. Sure, I'd like a few more tracks but I do not like 19+ track filler bullshyt that most artists put out to inflate stream numbers so I'm good with G.O.O.D. doing 7 tracks :salute:

Perfect assessment :ahh: