Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Bumped the album this morning. It's a Nas album, I knew fully well what to expect once I pressed play. Only song I didn't care for was the slick rick sampled one.

Daytona is still AOTY for me so far.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Good album. Tie between him and Cudi. 2 different albums but both have the same impact to me

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nas is by far the most scrutinized artist in hip hop... It ain’t even close. Everyone has their own A&R opinion of what that nikka should do & it never satisfies... Plus you have fakkit ass nikkas like @CrimsonTider hangin around that don’t even give a fukk about hip hop.. They’re listening to fukking pop while salivating in Nas threads just to troll because their fakkit asses have nothing better to do on a Friday. :yeshrug:
Don't take your frustrations out on me. Im here for the album

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
The only way to save this botched release (if thats possible)......add 3 bonus tracks. Make it an even 10, for the inconvenience. Why let some of this stuff sit in a vault. Do it for the fans that been waiting on this.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...and Nas is in the city, why aint he doing no interviews? I knew he wouldn't fukk with Charlamagne and them because they always on some gossipy rumor doofy corny teenager shyt, but I expected him to go see Angie and chop it up, or Nessa, :yeshrug: