Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
The fact that this shyt aint out is dumb af. this is probably the most high profile release from that roster. yeah yeah i know Kanye is big but for hip hop fans, a Nas album produced by Kanye was no doubt gonna have people ready to listen asap.

this aint Teyana Taylor's album nigs should know better.​

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That third verse on "Everything" is really close to "Every Ghetto" third verse, in terms of flow and content, that's Nas at his best. Unfortunately, I have to hear Kanye crying in falsetto about not being like anyone else. Still a nice 2018 moment from Nas.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much expected. Not because of Nas, but Kanye is involved, so some level of last minute BS is expected.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
fixed

you bums out here starving in your oversized pink t-shirts still pathetic. crawl back into the hole you came from breh. you lost this fight a over 10 years ago :pachaha:
ima rep u outta pity
i feel sorry for u nas stans
its gonna be a long friday for yall

boeXbvx.png

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Underwhelming??? :francis:

"Adam and Eve" and "Simple Things" are the tracks that had what I would call at least a tinge of "heat".......and I'm a Stan.

What is name of track where he says Fox News was started by a black man? That was a decet track, but can't figure which one. That's Nasty spitting intellectual heat.

3/7 ain't bad...:mjgrin:

fukk.......call Khaled back.......matterfact let's restore the feeling of well done trap sampling with Nas....

This what GOAT level legendary MC should sound like in the 20teens..:banderas:

Last edited: