Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
My son kicked open the door to our bedroom at 5:30am and said "Let's play".

All I thought was "That means I can hear the new Nas :gladbron:"

Where is this shyt?!?

I came home from work and my girls were all happy and shyt while I was

3_large.gif

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Exactly.

A full day of streaming done.

Stream while cleaning the house
Stream while getting ready for work
Stream on the way to work
Stream on the way home
Stream while laying down

That plus an itunes download

Already purchased the vinyl
There's a vinyl pre order for this??

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
be patient brehs y'all sound like some dope fiends :laff:

It's nearly 4PM, there's no excuse for this and it actually hurts Nas financially (sales). Lot of people shytting on the unfinished rip, and a percentage of them won't be streaming the album when it comes out. IE now you got a perception problem on top of the financial one. Basically this is a disaster and I know Saleh is roasting people on the phone right now. Hell he's prob been doing it all day.

Then of course there was the stream problem, which falls on Mass Appeal. But all the other blame is on GOOD Music/Mike Dean...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
got a mention and thought this dropped. 3:30 and its still not out, what an embarrassment

Can’t believe this shyt. Dropped the fukking ball on this major release. All the yeezy/good music/ktt nikkas who would have been on it at midnight for the hype alone prob don’t give a fukk about the album now (cuz the release hype passed) and thus fukking up esco’s streams.

This is just bad.

fukking Mike Dean still mixing this shyt I bet. First kids see ghosts gets released with the wrong song names n now this.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's nearly 4PM, there's no excuse for this and it actually hurts Nas financially (sales). Lot of people shytting on the unfinished rip, and a percentage of them won't be streaming the album when it comes out. IE now you got a perception problem on top of the financial one. Basically this is a disaster and I know Saleh is roasting people on the phone right now. Hell he's prob been doing it all day.

Then of course there was the stream problem, which falls on Mass Appeal. But all the other blame is on GOOD Music/Mike Dean...
This site does not reflect reality. A lot of people are just waiting. The stream problem was a bad hiccup but it wouldn't stop anyone from buying the album.

This is what happens when you are making music on the fly. Mixing and mastering is not a rush job.