Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
No hate but why not just interested in hearing why. Was it the beats?
Yep. Most of the production was mediocre to me. Nas can always rap better than everybody. It had some fire tho but too many weak beats to me

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been listening to it on Youtube and yea I know the songs are out of order on there and it's not mixed properly yet, but these songs are fukking fire. Godson delivered. This album sounds like it could've been released right after UNTITLED IMO which is so underrated

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Everything

giphy.gif

Bonjour

giphy.gif

Not for Radio

giphy.gif

Adam and Eve

giphy.gif

Simple Things

giphy.gif

Cops

giphy.gif

I Can Explain

giphy.gif

4.5/5

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Damn is the latest one of the GOOD releases has dropped?

I feel like Ye and KSG were out by at least 8am

Daytona dropped right at midnight

the CDQ version of daytona hit around 4pm on that thursday. I was doing a road trip and went and stopped at a gas station just to download it for the drive.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It seems like y'all cats won't be satisfied with Nas unless he raps on pots and pans sounding beats by Havoc and Premo.

Nas been off that for the past SEVENTEEN YEARS and nikkas wanna act surprised when a Nas album don’t have NY State Of Mind Part 6 and Real nikka Rap Part 4:heh:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Wow

This was great.

I can't lie I was scared last night because the first song I heard during the Stream was the song where he's talking about Abraham Lincoln and it sounded really slow when I thought that was the intro but it appears to be the outro.

As soon as I heard 10 seconds of that song I turned off the stream and I was like I'm going to wait until the morning and I am so glad I did.

Nas did it again yall:wow: