Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i'll wait for the official joint to come out but....Bonjour and Adam & Eve are extremely good.

Nowhere but on here is this album a let down.. Lol

Im not ever going with opinions on here...

and this is a Nas leaning site.
last thing i'd do on here is gauge an album from the opinions on here...especially a Nas one.

See, Mike Dean is still finishing it up... so hold off complaints about vocals or beats not meshing.

Check out @therealmikedean’s Tweet:

i've been extremely vocal about Nas sounding like shyt for years (some verses his vocals sound sped up, or he's rushing his words out like he needs to take a breath, verses sounding like blends and others were it sounds like he never even rapped to the final beat) but with who's in charge with this album i doubt it will be a problem.

he might sound clumsy sometimes like Jay on 4:44 but that comes with age.

The complainers are not even Nas fans. I seem to memorize most of you on The Coli that support Nas and even though you all don't agree with every move Nasir makes as an artist's these post that are speaking the negativity I haven't seen most of them before. It's natural for the trolls to to want Nas to fail and they are doing that on here by making it seem that what he created is not good. Let them troll and be on the look out for even more trolling in the near future bc Nasir has more music for his fans.

:russ:

this a fukkin site were the majority think Nas the GOAT. relax yourself.
early in the morning forums publicists doing damage control for an album its not even officially out yet.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
John Hanson was the 1st black president, president period, not George Washington?

Edgar Hoover was black?

Fox News was started by a black dude?

:wow:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
not for radio

giphy.gif