Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t heard none of it yet but reading yalls posts, I’m worried. Y’all got me thinking I’m only gonna like one track.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas 44 years old. Making a street album is probably a concept that bores the shyt out of him. He's done it for the streets several times over

better than damn-near anyone who ever picked up a microphone. nikkas talking about grimey beats with alchemist and this nikka investing in bitcoin and restaurant chains. fighting for custody of his son. any wonder why he's rapping about the simple life vs. the street life? the fukk are some of yall talking about? :russ:

this SOUNDS like an album someone his age should make. lol. i was worried about his flow on the janky stream, but this shyt is sounding fukking :ohlawd:. i have no idea where the hate is coming from.

ye killed this. nas killed this.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Second that.

I won't say anymore. Brehs claiming we hating ok. When you ever seen me hate on a Nas album? :mjlol:

LOVE Nas...LOVE HIM...but that's how I feel right now. Album sounds ok on first listen but I expected better. I'll get right back to it in a half when it officially drops tho. I could be straight buggin.