Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Kanye's verse is cool but how the fukk you gonna rap about police brutality while bigging up Trump and saying Slavery was a choice:mindblown:
police brutality happened even more under Obama. Like stop being emotional and be objective for once. GOD DAMN

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Powerful moments though. One thing i don't dig is when people bob their head and pump their finger on a first album listen. Let the man talk first. Lend him your ear.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: I just wish I was at this party so I can get at lil Mama :wow:

I'm waiting for the official drop before I critique anything.

Oh and it's still fukk Kanye.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The contrast from TheColi and every other platform reaction is fascinating
I know this gonna be the conversation tomorrow, but let me be the first to weigh in.. and I know this is just off 1 live stream, but the stream is clear...

4:44 is better than this.
Second that.

I won't say anymore. Brehs claiming we hating ok. When you ever seen me hate on a Nas album? :mjlol:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Coli seems to be the most negative about this album, social media in general is praising it. I don't understand the disconnect

EDIT

Yea this.

Well the demographic of the Coli drastically different than what it was even a year ago. Shyt is infected and we aint gotta go into a deep dive. Everybody know what its. Real ones just ignore it they aint gettin no real daps. beside this Nas night fukk them wack posters

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
police brutality happened even more under Obama. Like stop being emotional and be objective for once. GOD DAMN

Get the ENTIRE fukk up outta here quoting me with that bullshyt.

Trump is a racist point blank period.

And talking about 400 years of slavery being any type of choice is blasphemy.

Objectify these nuts bytch