Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hot Boy looks ridiculous. People are gonna be clowning these bellbottoms flared jeans in a few years.
I don't know how this became popular. :mjlol:
Lmaoooo if I didn't know them I would never believe both these dudes on the photo are dropping a classic tonight 😭😭

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
It's not worth arguing for pages and pages on this shyt dude, just move on. Listen to the album at midnight, post your impressions, and bounce.

Nas could have dropped 6 albums with Soulja Boy beats and the same people would be making the same arguments about Nas having the best production. It doesn't matter so if you like the music cool! Most of the Hit Boy albums have been dope. And if you don't like them, cool. Plenty of great rap music has come out over the last few years.

This muhfuka STILL making soulja boy comparisons...smh

When you gotta go to the extremes to make your point, that's arguing like a bytch

Forget big Soulja....What if Trump made the gotdamn beats ...

I like Nastradamus.....who gon beat me

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I think the flip side of that is that many Nas stans go overboard stanning every thing he does, rewriting history, and being weird. There's this never ending inferiority complex at play where the most minor of criticisms get attacked. Even when Nas is getting support or doing well, like right now, there are fans scouring the internet for any negative tweet or review or whatever instead of just enjoying the music.

Even with this being the last Hit Boy album...a month ago people were saying they could make 100 KD albums and 100 Magic albums and it would be amazing, why change anything, etc etc. Now we learn this is the final album and people are like well yes now is the time for them to stop working, it all makes sense, I knew this day would come lmao.
High level weirdo energy.

Just look at how empty this thread was

Thread 'Best Beats From Hit-Boy?' https://www.thecoli.com/threads/best-beats-from-hit-boy.526576/

And it still relatively is! :russ:

Hit-Boy barely registers when not working with Nas on here and these clowns will swear on their dead that that's not the truth....in a Hit-Boy/Nas thread :dead:

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Magic 2 was more like an EP to me.....hope we get a more full length album this time with #3.

Too many tracks from Magic 1 and 2 are like 2 minutes and mad short.

Wish in some of those songs he came with a third verse

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Can’t wait to hear what Hitboy and Esco have cooked up. This run had been phenomenal.

I’m interested to see what type of Magic references he leans into for this one. We might get some hat trick lines or a shoutout to Penny & Shaq.