Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bro, no one believes a goofy weirdo like you has had any p*ssy in your entire life that you didn't pay for. I don't know why you thought you could bring some shyt like that up and pull it off. I can guarantee I have a lot more women around me than you do, not that it has any bearing on the topic Nas and Hitboy, who most women don't even listen to. :why: :mjlol:

You think Nas is the only one dropping consistently good music in the last 3 years, cool. That's true to you. That's your opinion. Telling me I only like dusty shyt, though? You can't be fukking serious. I actually listen to new artists and new music. You don't even play shyt outside of Nas and you're telling me I'm dusty? You're a whole weirdo.

I keep telling you about trying to fit people in these neat little boxes. The world doesn't work that way. People like what they like, and everybody has their own opinion. Your opinion is not more correct than anyone else's. You'd think a grown ass, non-dusty, p*ssy hound like you would have learned some perspective by this point in your life. Going around telling people who they are based on some shyt you made up is how little kids argue. Smarten up dummy.

It's not worth arguing for pages and pages on this shyt dude, just move on. Listen to the album at midnight, post your impressions, and bounce.

Nas could have dropped 6 albums with Soulja Boy beats and the same people would be making the same arguments about Nas having the best production. It doesn't matter so if you like the music cool! Most of the Hit Boy albums have been dope. And if you don't like them, cool. Plenty of great rap music has come out over the last few years.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nas threads ALWAYS jump the shark 24-48 hours before the album drops lmao. I fukking love it.

Only other rapper with a big release on the horizon is Drake. I hope some other heavy hitters have projects lined up so its not a boring Fall/Winter
:manny: NaS got a big dikk, breh.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, no one believes a goofy weirdo like you has had any p*ssy in your entire life that you didn't pay for. I don't know why you thought you could bring some shyt like that up and pull it off. I can guarantee I have a lot more women around me than you do, not that it has any bearing on the topic Nas and Hitboy, who most women don't even listen to. :why: :mjlol:

You think Nas is the only one dropping consistently good music in the last 3 years, cool. That's true to you. That's your opinion. Telling me I only like dusty shyt, though? You can't be fukking serious. I actually listen to new artists and new music. You don't even play shyt outside of Nas and you're telling me I'm dusty? You're a whole weirdo.

I keep telling you about trying to fit people in these neat little boxes. The world doesn't work that way. People like what they like, and everybody has their own opinion. Your opinion is not more correct than anyone else's. You'd think a grown ass, non-dusty, p*ssy hound like you would have learned some perspective by this point in your life. Going around telling people who they are based on some shyt you made up is how little kids argue. Smarten up dummy.
Fam you are the one following me like a stalker. I’ve never noticed you. I speak from my perspective of what I see and hear. You could have kept scrolling all of my post if you didn’t like them right?

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not worth arguing for pages and pages on this shyt dude, just move on. Listen to the album at midnight, post your impressions, and bounce.

Nas could have dropped 6 albums with Soulja Boy beats and the same people would be making the same arguments about Nas having the best production. It doesn't matter so if you like the music cool! Most of the Hit Boy albums have been dope. And if you don't like them, cool. Plenty of great rap music has come out over the last few years.
I’ve agree with post from you before and we have disagreed on post before. No harm no foul. I come from the perspective of all the years that Nas was getting sh** on for various reasons and I feel some people go out of their way to try to hate because Nas is getting more universal love right now. People just get sensitive when I call them out for being stuck in the 90s mindset only. It’s all conversation at the end the day.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I’ve agree with post from you before and we have disagreed on post before. No harm no foul. I come from the perspective of all the years that Nas was getting sh** on for various reasons and I feel some people go out of their way to try to hate because Nas is getting more universal love right now. People just get sensitive when I call them out for being stuck in the 90s mindset only. It’s all conversation at the end the day.

I think the flip side of that is that many Nas stans go overboard stanning every thing he does, rewriting history, and being weird. There's this never ending inferiority complex at play where the most minor of criticisms get attacked. Even when Nas is getting support or doing well, like right now, there are fans scouring the internet for any negative tweet or review or whatever instead of just enjoying the music.

Even with this being the last Hit Boy album...a month ago people were saying they could make 100 KD albums and 100 Magic albums and it would be amazing, why change anything, etc etc. Now we learn this is the final album and people are like well yes now is the time for them to stop working, it all makes sense, I knew this day would come lmao.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Let’s fight then.
One thing I’ve learned in life is that everyone who acts tough on the internet is actually a huge p*ssy.

Talking to you like a man is not talking tuff you dumbfk.
I'm not gonna magically appear in your city you stupid muhfuka.

The point is you said some shyt that make me wanna put hands on a man. N I let it be known.
You can do with that whatever tf you wish

Dallas don't raise suckas...so I already know you ain't in my city

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I will never understand the Hit Boy opposition. Nas was wrongly and unfairly branded as a poor beat selector coming off what many considered his best album since Stillmatic (Life is Good)

Hit Boy changed the entire narrative in 45 minutes back in 2020. You will never hear me criticize Hit Boy or his production. Who in the hell knows what Nas was about to sound like following what he put out with Lost Tapes 2 and that “Jerreau of Rap” single.
Life Is Good is great but y’all gonna stop disrespecting God’s Son by putting it below it