Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like if there was ever the possibility of an Hov feature during this run, this feel like the perfect time, the final album dropping on Nas' 50th birthday on an elegant and celebratory sounding record.

Can y'all get this Jigga shyt outta here?

Nikka said fukk Hip Hop 50 FFS
Nobody wanna hear that shyt

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
low key you got some mfs on here celebrating that this the last album with Hit Boy, i can sense the celebratory vibes from miles away :russ:

It seems like they've been doing this for years but really it's only been 3, crazy sh when you think about it cuz he would take more than that to drop an album :wow:
Nasir The Gawd been leading the league in scoring the past 4 years, nikkas is sick and can’t wait for him to retire:russ:

6 great albums in 4 years, nikka I can divide:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
KD III was featureless maybe Magic 3 will be as well to mirror both trilogies.

Well if you think if them as separate entities i’m not sure Nas would want to “mirror” KD3 in the sense he’d feel he HAS to go featureless.

I’d like him to finally tap Cole & Kendrick for a feature. Or even a fellow legend he has yet to work with like Andre 3K. Andre was almost on Cops Shot The Kid from Nasir but it didn’t pan out.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
In 2020 when KD dropped. Hit-Boy also did Burden of Proof W/Benny The Butcher and the production on BOP was vastly superior to KD. Take from that what you will.

gona peep the LP now

if you wrong ima have to clap you
BLOCKABLOCKAOKABLOKAOKABLOCKA BLAAAOOOWW

I need Nas and Joey Badass on a track. He was on Joey's last album but only speaking not rapping.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:jbhmm: I wonder if Az gonna be up here since he's dropping a new single 2 weeks after M3.