Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Post some bangers from these hit boy sessions that I'm forgetting, please. Hit-boys beats are just too safe, bland, uninspired, and unintriguing. They're like like beats for an NBC NFL promo or something.

I'll happily admit I'm wrong if you can help jog my memory, I just don't remember any of the production being noteworthy

Why we gotta go through this every time :mjlol::snoop:

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
What many of y'all don't get is that Nas has said repeatedly that him and Hit-Boy have a great chemistry. They are friends too. Hit has said that whereas other rappers just come into the studio and pick the beats they like and bounce, Nas and him actually hangout in the studio, chill, smoke, vibe and create the songs together. Hit posts many videos of this on his IG.

Nas even rapped it on "The Tide" where he states " Hit is more loyal than some of these dudes I used to do tapes with, they gotta face it" .....

So ask yourselves, does Nas have this same chemistry with Alc? Primo? Pete? Large Pro?

Maybe that's why we never got the Nas/Primo album yet......Nas don't feel the vibes the same way as with Hit

Daps
Reppin
Chi
What many of y'all don't get is that Nas has said repeatedly that him and Hit-Boy have a great chemistry. They are friends too. Hit has said that whereas other rappers just come into the studio and pick the beats they like and bounce, Nas and him actually hangout in the studio, chill, smoke, vibe and create the songs together. Hit posts many videos of this on his IG.

Nas even rapped it on "The Tide" where he states " Hit is more loyal than some of these dudes I used to do tapes with, they gotta face it" .....

So ask yourselves, does Nas have this same chemistry with Alc? Primo? Pete? Large Pro?

Maybe that's why we never got the Nas/Primo album yet......Nas don't feel the vibes the same way as with Hit
I don't need them to baptize each other's kids or none of that, just make ish like "last real nikka alive"