Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You know what, after several listening I have a much better appreciation for magic 2. It's still not better than kd 2 & 3 and magic 1 & 3 but I can consider it sparring with kd1. let's just say that it's more cinematic and nas is way better than on kd1. It's only lack some haymakers, only motion came close. But I still appreciate kd1 rnb vibe and 27 summers and ultra black are so great. But yeah it's 6/6 for chauncey & nasir
Slow It Down is the haymaker.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I could be wrong but I thought nas was opening a bar or restaurant in Japan. I could be completely wrong on that though. I thought I heard that a few years ago.

From what I heard, he said he might even fly to Japan just to eat sushi if customs lets him in (don't they always?).

Maybe that's where he saw an actual soul bar.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
You know what, after several listening I have a much better appreciation for magic 2. It's still not better than kd 2 & 3 and magic 1 & 3 but I can consider it sparring with kd1. let's just say that it's more cinematic and nas is way better than on kd1. It's only lack some haymakers, only motion came close. But I still appreciate kd1 rnb vibe and 27 summers and ultra black are so great. But yeah it's 6/6 for chauncey & nasir

He had a better verse on The Cure than anything on Magic 2 IMO rapping wise.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
so which one is getting nominated for rap album?> kd3 right???

i mean kd3 is a classic and the best of the bunch so it deserves a win