Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
hopefully they drop a lost tape from all(some) of the tracks that aint make any of the albums.. 18 tracks hopefully...3 from each session that ainy make the cut...or 20 of the best overall

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
This is better than every single beat on magic 2...tell me Nas would've have murdered this...

MFers like Boldy James shouldn't be getting laced with Alc fire instead of Nas

Man, stop it. That's an OK beat. Nothing more, nothing less. A lot of beats on Magic 2 are way doper than that.

Go whine to Alc to stop wasting beats on mediocre dudes.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Post some bangers from these hit boy sessions that I'm forgetting, please. Hit-boys beats are just too safe, bland, uninspired, and unintriguing. They're like like beats for an NBC NFL promo or something.

I'll happily admit I'm wrong if you can help jog my memory, I just don't remember any of the production being noteworthy

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, this kinda makes Magic 2 feel a bit uneventful but I'm still excited to hear what they've cooked up for this last one

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Post some bangers from these hit boy sessions that I'm forgetting, please. Hit-boys beats are just too safe, bland, uninspired, and unintriguing. They're like like beats for an NBC NFL promo or something.

I'll happily admit I'm wrong if you can help jog my memory, I just don't remember any of the production being noteworthy

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Man, stop it. That's an OK beat. Nothing more, nothing less. A lot of beats on Magic 2 are way doper than that.

Go whine to Alc to stop wasting beats on mediocre dudes.
Nas - Death Row East over something like this would've been :whew: :blessed::ohlawd:

And Last Real nikka Alive is better than any and every song released during this run...you know it and I know it.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

nikka writes this and posts two bland ass shiftlessly basic boom bap Griselda beats :mjlol: