Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
illmatic iww stillmatic are on the top of his discography. then there's a group of excellent album where every albums is interchangeable : lig, gs, m1, m3, kd3, kd2, and then the rest
I got LT1 over Stillmatic slightly it's a more consistent listen. Stillmatic has incredible highs no real wrong answer

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
I don't think he's dropped 6 straight classics that's a little to much stanism :heh: . One thing that's fukking crazy at least 4 of these albums are top 10 in his catalog. Nobody in hip hop history has done that at his age. Most of your best work is done at the early stage of your career. These albums have made his catalog damn near impossible to rank. KD3 top 5? Magic? KD2? M3? what about LIG? GS? DR? I AM?:dead::wow:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s always been on his Armond white contrarian troll move so I never sweat it

I might be forgetting something, but I remember him doing Fever, Tsk and Rare.

Fever sounded crazy coming out the speakers. I was surprised how well he performed it too considering it was probably recorded a few weeks ago.

Nas and Rae killed it. Eye For and Eye performance was fire. Meth was great too. For some reason Rae and Nas's voices just cut through the mic in a way the rest of the clan doesn't. I noticed this on the previous tour too. Not sure if they just have the golden voices or if their mics were just better.

That's dope as hell Ilove when he play his new shyt I hope meth comes

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County

Fever sounded crazy coming out the speakers. I was surprised how well he performed it too considering it was probably recorded a few weeks ago.

Nas and Rae killed it. Eye For and Eye performance was fire. Meth was great too. For some reason Rae and Nas's voices just cut through the mic in a way the rest of the clan doesn't. I noticed this on the previous tour too. Not sure if they just have the golden voices or if their mics were just better.

Same observation I had when I saw them perform last Friday. Their voices sounded crisp on the mic. The whole crowd rapping along to the Eye for an Eye hook was :blessed:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

He came out to Spicy and
He did 30 too