Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I'm going to the one in Atlantic City this Friday did Nas play any on the new shyt

I might be forgetting something, but I remember him doing Fever, Tsk and Rare.

Fever sounded crazy coming out the speakers. I was surprised how well he performed it too considering it was probably recorded a few weeks ago.

Nas and Rae killed it. Eye For and Eye performance was fire. Meth was great too. For some reason Rae and Nas's voices just cut through the mic in a way the rest of the clan doesn't. I noticed this on the previous tour too. Not sure if they just have the golden voices or if their mics were just better.

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The dude was so hype talking about Nas latest albums. You have to be insane not to appreciate this run.

yea he excited alright, nikka said nas dropped 6 straight classics :russ: he also said kd3 is his best work since illmatic.... i mean i will say that kd3 probably sneaks into nas top 5 , maybe top 4 but lol this white boy hye

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea he excited alright, nikka said nas dropped 6 straight classics :russ: he also said kd3 is his best work since illmatic.... i mean i will say that kd3 probably sneaks into nas top 5 , maybe top 4 but lol this white boy hye
:lolbron:I ain’t mad him about that 6 straight classic album take :pachaha:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I don't think he's dropped 6 straight classics that's a little to much stanism :heh: . One thing that's fukking crazy at least 4 of these albums are top 10 in his catalog. Nobody in hip hop history has done that at his age. Most of your best work is done at the early stage of your career. These albums have made his catalog damn near impossible to rank. KD3 top 5? Magic? KD2? M3? what about LIG? GS? DR? I AM?:dead::wow:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I don't think he's dropped 6 straight classics that's a little to much stanism :heh: . One thing that's fukking crazy at least 4 of these albums are top 10 in his catalog. Nobody in hip hop history has done that at his age. Most of your best work is done at the early stage of your career. These albums have made his catalog damn near impossible to rank. KD3 top 5? Magic? KD2? M3? what about LIG? GS? DR? I AM?:dead::wow:

illmatic iww stillmatic are on the top of his discography. then there's a group of excellent album where every albums is interchangeable : lig, gs, m1, m3, kd3, kd2, and then the rest