Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just landed at the airport ready to see the GOAT at the Barclay's tomorrow. In the words of the GOAT "I love this feeling"💯 :wow: :ahh:

Someone posted a full video of the Jacksonville show and now I’m mad I didn’t go back to NY for the show tomorrow

This looks like it’s better then the first tour and Meth is on it

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's up with this clown :scust:

Just listen to his voice, look at his movements…look at him period!!…🤣🤮. It’s Kanye and Drake’s fault yo, all these f’n dorks and hermits/chronic masturbaters having voices now, them 2 corny ass nigs opened the floodgates. Not so much Kanye, he opened it up for eclectic nigs moreso than these dweebs…that’s all Drake. Drake made it possible for Akademiks to exist, etc… He made cornballs cool and palatable, 🤔

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Just listen to his voice, look at his movements…look at him period!!…🤣🤮. It’s Kanye and Drake’s fault yo, all these f’n dorks and hermits/chronic masturbaters having voices now, them 2 corny ass nigs opened the floodgates. Not so much Kanye, he opened it up for eclectic nigs moreso than these dweebs…that’s all Drake. Drake made it possible for Akademiks to exist, etc… He made cornballs cool and palatable, 🤔
Son used to post on here. And he was one of the worst posters to ever exist on this site.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Nor about them dusty 90s style boom bap drums on every other song:patrice:

It's almost like these people didn't even mean the shyt they were saying. They'll say anything when running defense.

I'm glad he went with the dusty drums and modern style boom bap though. The album knocks because of it, and not despite it. :manny:
Pretty much how I feel. I just roll my eyes every time I see posts like those just cause whining about a very niche production style that isn’t heard by the masses while the most generic trap production has been a mainstay for nearly 20 years, to the point where it’s even made its way to underground artists. How bout complaining about that, where you can’t tell the difference between a Lil’ Baby album, and EST Gee album, or a Blac Youngsta album :russ:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Son used to post on here. And he was one of the worst posters to ever exist on this site.

One of the worst posters of all time haha. I clicked on one of his videos maybe 4 years ago and still see his ugly ass face show up on my youtube timeline sometimes lol. Dunno how, or if he's popular now. Either way I won't be clicking again.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
good show tonight brehs..

Meth is on the tour which is good. Outside of that, its still a very solid show like last year.

It looks even better than last year. Someone uploaded the whole Jacksonville show and I’m pissed I didn’t fly in for one of the show