Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Which ones will count towards the metacritic so far?

Hiphopdx and Clash have already been added to Metacritic. Mic Cheque should be added soon.

I think they need one more to officially start scoring it. Also waiting on NME, Consequence, Exclaim, and Rap Reviews to put out something. Pitchfork usually screws him over and gives him between a 6-6.7. They’re highest rating was for KD3 which was 7.1 so if every other site rates him properly he’ll more than likely end up in the mid 80’s

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
"I'm gonna love you aaaaallll through the morning!"

yX0AZQT.jpg
Thats was me the whole damn day after I heard that song. Even downloaded the Billy Paul song it samples

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Coop from According 2 Hip Hop discrediting KD3 just to big up Magic 3 is LAME as hell. Comes off as super prisoner of the moment.

And aren’t they kinda at odds with The Rap Roundtable? Not surprising, Coop is so sassy and emotional lol and I actually think he’s a good dude who means well, but the type you have to tolerate in doses. Mike be holding back from saying a lot of shyt.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
This man just said KD1,KD2, M1,KD3 and M3>>>>>>>>LIG. Iono y'all....

-Locomotive
-Stay
-Cherry Wine
-Wheres the Love
-The Black Bond
-Nasty
Is a Strong 6 joints

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This man just said KD1,KD2, M1,KD3 and M3>>>>>>>>LIG. Iono y'all....

-Locomotive
-Stay
-Cherry Wine
-Wheres the Love
-The Black Bond
-Nasty
Is a Strong 6 joints
I have an opinion that differs from most for Nas discography. I have Life Is Good right after Illmatic, then Stillmatic, and It Was Written for Nas best albums.
1.Illmatic

2.Life Is Good
3.Stillmatic
4. It Was Written
5. KD3
:yeshrug:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Coop from According 2 Hip Hop discrediting KD3 just to big up Magic 3 is LAME as hell. Comes off as super prisoner of the moment.

And aren’t they kinda at odds with The Rap Roundtable? Not surprising, Coop is so sassy and emotional lol and I actually think he’s a good dude who means well, but the type you have to tolerate in doses. Mike be holding back from saying a lot of shyt.

Exactly. The guy is tolerable in doses lool. I remember one episode not a long time ago when he wouldnt let Mike speak it was horrible. I felt bad for him

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Exactly. The guy is tolerable in doses lool. I remember one episode not a long time ago when he wouldnt let Mike speak it was horrible. I felt bad for him

I'll always appreciate those guys for calling out the media during the Kings Disease series and the first Magic for the kinda blatant dimissal and holes in the argument....but on the flip side with the albums this year there is some hyperbole. Maybe cause Coop is cool now with the team or whatever and he does argue his points well but yeah. Im a Hit Boy defender but I cant call him top 5, 10 OAT (Today for sure but all time is tough). Mike is more centered about things while still giving props.