Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Chillmatic? Realmatic? Thrillmatic?

Lol I don’t think Nas wants to go back to the “Matic” route. People JUST stopped talking about Illmatic every time he drops a project. Its been refreshing to read reviews and listen to podcast reactions and Illmatic doesn’t come up ONCE during the debate and discussion. I highly doubt after working so hard to shed himself of the “Guy who made Illmatic” blessing/curse that he wants to invite those comparisons again

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Lol I don’t think Nas wants to back to the “Matic” route. People JUST stopped talking about Illmatic every time he drops a project. Its been refreshing to read reviews and listen to podcast reactions and Illmatic doesn’t come up ONCE during the debate and discussion. I highly doubt after working so hard to shed himself of the “Guy who made Illmatic” blessing/curse that he wants to invite those comparisons again
Yeah I guess that makes sense. And 3 trilogies would be more symbolic than 4.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Hell I don’t see how with the way Nas and Hit have been working. I mean thats TWENTY SIX SONGS over the course of 9 months. I’m surprised Nas even had time to crank out Nas Morales
If anyone can do it, it's Nas. I feel like he's a consummate writer.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Man, the moment there is an announcement of Nas/Premier album this forum is gonna shut down for days :russ:

it's like when you trying to convince yourself that you're over your ex being with this new girl and years might go by and all of a sudden she's back in your life and hits you up to hit the moment you see her again, you end up going 100mph all night working it harder than ever before and end up spending the night at her place asking yourself why your current girl don't got this type of box :ahh::pachaha: