Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
You know how they gave Lord of the Rings Return of the King the Oscar for best picture even though it wasn’t even the best LOTR? They all sort of acknowledged that it deserved it because it was the last one and the trilogy was phenomenal.

I feel like Nas should get AOTY based off the same principal. 2 trilogies. All heat. I’ll be eating off these albums for YEARS. Soundtrack of my life for the last 3 years. AOTY, give it to em

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You know how they gave Lord of the Rings Return of the King the Oscar for best picture even though it wasn’t even the best LOTR? They all sort of acknowledged that it deserved it because it was the last one and the trilogy was phenomenal.

I feel like Nas should get AOTY based off the same principal. 2 trilogies. All heat. I’ll be eating off these albums for YEARS. Soundtrack of my life for the last 3 years. AOTY, give it to em

shyt Return Of The King IS the best LOTR film in my estimation. Peter Jackson and the cast absolutely brought it all home.

Hell Elijah Wood deserved a Best Actor nomination

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I honestly feel that Fever is the best intro track out of all 6 albums and that's crazy considering how good Speechless is. Fever is just on a whole other level with him celebrating his age and accomplishments. Amazing track :whew:

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This is another amazing album.
6 amazing albums back to back to back to back to back to back. :dead:
In 3 short years :wow:
Unless I’m forgetting something, this is an unparalleled accomplishment in hip hop history :wow:
This is a run like no other. Like nothing we’ve ever seen before :wow:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone confirm that those are Mary J's areolas on the 3rd pic, cause damn just when I thought Nas couldn't do more for me he makes Mary J do this !!!

Early Christmas brehs, enjoy

Only sitting with my thoughts doper than the female forms

*Wayne's verse is overated af

She brought them puppies out.