All Star
Daps
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeet, Blue Bentley SLAPS :banderas:

Two girls, same cityyyy
Both wanna stay with meeee
I bought the plane ticket
Say my life ain’t litty

nas-dance.gif

lol Perfect gif to describe that track. Down to the outfit.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got to listen in my car. I was running errands for everyone today. It sounds so much better, and gets better towards the end.

Glad to see him getting this love while he still hear from his peers, and fans. I didn't didn't get Magic 2 in the mail, just got 3 of Magic 3. I stream when it drops, but always buy a copy for the collection.

Hope the do a documentary on both series.

He always got the love.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Album is fire, 😱, 4.5 after two listens back to back. Only like 2 or 3 joints i didn’t really love like that and even those are cool. Not gonna go too in depth since I’m already wild late and I’m sure everybody already touched on everything.

I can see why Doggie Diamonds and these cheeseball, duck ass trapped in the 90s face ass dudes talk shyt, they cold bustas stuck on some timbs and ice grill shyt. Foh, it’s about jammin music! All this shyt is jammin, grown man jammin, ashy nigs too ice grilled up to rock with this type shyt, fk em, 🤷🏽‍♂️. My favorite joint Blue Bentley, what!!!?!? That shyt is fire, that should be the single, son talking that shyt and it’s a bop. Follow it up with one of the more “hip hop” joints to appease that crowd , 🙄. Hitboy did his fn thing on this whole ish, the samples and everything is crazy. Love it.

The 2 storytelling joints had me feeling like I was listening to IWW-era Esco lowkey, 😱

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
"My guess is someone will replace your soul
AI, is only here to replicate and control
Imitatin' the original then grabbed them a mold
Of the binary code, it's your patterns they stole
This my tactical flow, the one they can't design
You can redo the voice but you can never read my mind, I'm
Was lost for words"

Speechless pt 2