erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
They really got a King's Magic Rubik's Cube for sale :ohhh:

NAS-RUBIKS-CUBE-1000x-png.jpg

Edit: Link for those who need.

Gonna need one of those. Learned how to solve those motherfukkers this past year after never being able to in the 80s. Felt like such an accomplishment
:ahh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You have a skewed perspective going into the listening experience and you are trying to force it on others. That's why we can't accept it.

Dude does original shyt, sampled shyt and everything in between. He doesn't have a type beat. This makes your criticism flawed. You seem to have an issue with post production but you hoping back n forth. From saying he sounds like a throwaway 9th to having dull synths. So you have a problem with his mixer? Not Hit... they used the same mix engineer the whole run. But honestly if you go into any project expecting disappointment you will get it. That's how your mind works. I don't expect anyone that had an issue with Hit and 9th working together to suddenly have a different listening experience this go round. That bias filters into your listening experience. Hence skewed perspective.
It isn't hopping around to say they sound like throwaway 9th beats to dull synths. Cause Hitboy makes both sampled and synth beats. And his sampled shyt sound like 9th throwaways. While his synth beats like TSK are just incredibly bland. His chord progressions are :russell:

Nobody has a skewed perspective. Things just are what they are. And plenty of people besides me feel the same about Hitboy. Listen to pimp a butterfly and tell me Hitboy is on that level of beatmaking. Let's just be real. That's why nobody besides Nas are banging on hitboy's door like that. They weren't before these 6 albums and they won't be after. He was never in demand like that. People keep bringing up Pete rock and premo. I could care less if Nas works with these guys. They're no longer great either. Theres plenty of young producers in the game today who are far better.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It isn't hopping around to say they sound like throwaway 9th beats to dull synths. Cause Hitboy makes both sampled and synth beats. And his sampled shyt sound like 9th throwaways. While his synth beats like TSK are just incredibly bland. His chord progressions are :russell:

Nobody has a skewed perspective. Things just are what they are. And plenty of people besides me feel the same about Hitboy. Listen to pimp a butterfly and tell me Hitboy is on that level of beatmaking. Let's just be real. That's why nobody besides Nas are banging on hitboy's door like that. They weren't before these 6 albums and they won't be after. He was never in demand like that. People keep bringing up Pete rock and premo. I could care less if Nas works with these guys. They're no longer great either. Theres plenty of young producers in the game today who are far better.
So you don't like his mixer... not hit. :beli:

You talking sound quality...