Nas Lost: A Tribute to the Little Homie by Byron Crawford (Cover Art)

Daps
Reppin
me
:lolbron:
I know what you getting at but I think you'll find not every Nas stan has a problem with Jay's moves nor is everyone who is critical of Jay's samsung deal a Nas stan per say.:manny:

But I mean I'mma let ya cook on that research and findings like these photoshops :obama:

:beli: but you proved my exact point with your last two posts

you: "Also that Times Square billboard was a good look lol"

me:
"i get it... Jay is a dikkriding fakket for doing what Nas is doing now before him"

you: "Well at least you're admitting it now"

:why:

swerve

All Star
Daps
It's not as funny as some posters in here try to make it out to be. And its the same 3-4 posters dapping each others post.

To be honest it feels like the jigga warriors is trying to make up for all the L's the Jigger been catching lately

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:beli: but you proved my exact point with your last two posts

you: "Also that Times Square billboard was a good look lol"

me:
"i get it... Jay is a dikkriding fakket for doing what Nas is doing now before him"

you: "Well at least you're admitting it now"

:why:

I merely reference to say that billboard wasnt much of an L :jawalrus:. The you're admitting it part was just jokes on my part. But I should have elected for the :troll: rather than the :ehh: on that one.

Either way dont let me spoil that constructive time you got with them Nas pics , I mean this shyt got a Biggie fan and a Biggie hater united in this thread :ohhh:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
tumblr_mkc72rU9Dk1rjhbn2o1_500.gif

naS stans are a weird bunch yo... and definitely mad.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These Nas stans cant even enjoy the photooshop piff cuz they soo maaad :umad:

These Nas stans too angry too even chuckle at the jest of their dusthead hero :ahh:

Somebody put that NasLost smiley to replace that lil boy to the right of Jesus and put Hov's face on Jesus :blessed: :russ:

:ahh:

sermon-on-the-mount.jpg
Why don't you do just do it?

Daps
Reppin
me
I merely reference to say that billboard wasnt much of an L :jawalrus:. The you're admitting it part was just jokes on my part. But I should have elected for the :troll: rather than the :ehh: on that one.

Either way dont let me spoil that constructive time you got with them Nas pics , I mean this shyt got a Biggie fan and a Biggie hater united in this thread :ohhh:

it was an L, since he stated he wouldn't take part in selling poison to our community, i thought i made that point 2 posts ago

& :ohhh:

how anyone could hate on Biggie is beyond me

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook

Who is a Biggie hater? Point em out.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
it was an L, since he stated he wouldn't take part in selling poison to our community, i thought i made that point 2 posts ago

& :ohhh:

how anyone could hate on Biggie is beyond me

All he said was no beer commercials for Nas

As for the Biggie Hater, its ya man with the LAPD cat Avvy