Nas Lost: A Tribute to the Little Homie by Byron Crawford (Cover Art)

Daps
Reppin
me
says the dude sitting at home on a
Saturday afternoon making Nas pictures all day.. :laff:

try to disguise your hurt with that laugh gif if you want....

but in reality i know you at home like
tumblr_lcgzrrF8ho1qdsu67o1_500.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Can you actually get Bol's other two books anywhere? I didnt know he actually released even though I heard about them

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:patrice:

you say we have to make up imaginary L's.. so I link you to undeniable PROOF of Nas going against his word & selling out for money.. how can you say that isn't an L?? :comeon:

In fairness he was talking about a beer commerical marketed to younger fans vs a whiskey marketed to older heads. Also that Times Square billboard was a good look lol

Daps
Reppin
me
In fairness he was talking about a beer commerical marketed to younger fans vs a whiskey marketed to older heads. Also that Times Square billboard was a good look lol

so because it's "marketed" to older heads it's not him selling out? i get it... Jay is a dikkriding fakket for doing what Nas is doing now before him :childplease:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These Nas stans cant even enjoy the photooshop piff cuz they soo maaad :umad:

These Nas stans too angry too even chuckle at the jest of their dusthead hero :ahh:

Somebody put that NasLost smiley to replace that lil boy to the right of Jesus and put Hov's face on Jesus :blessed: :russ:

:ahh:

sermon-on-the-mount.jpg

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
so because it's "marketed" to older heads it's not him selling out? i get it... Jay is a dikkriding fakket for doing what Nas is doing now before him :childplease:

Well at least you're admitting it now :ehh:

For what its worth Nas was doing Sprite commercials before so I dont think he ever had the stance like that, but looking at that MTV Diary video I thought it was always obvious that Nas said no to the Coors commercial cause he wasnt feeling that beer.:yeshrug:

Also I got no problem with whatever Jay is doing either but I'm probably not whom you talking about when you say that them Nas stans lol

Daps
Reppin
me
Well at least you're admitting it now :ehh:

For what its worth Nas was doing Sprite commercials before so I dont think he ever had the stance like that, that but looking at that MTV Diary video I thought always obvious that Nas said no to the Coors commercial cause he wasnt feeling that beer.:yeshrug:

:snoop: what I was getting at is the OPINION that it's a good look when Nas gets a billboard in Times Square, but anything Jay does that puts more money in his pocket makes him a "dikkriding fakket that loves the attention"

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:snoop: what I was getting at is the OPINION that it's a good look when Nas gets a billboard in Times Square, but anything Jay does that puts more money in his pocket makes him a "dikkriding fakket that loves the attention"
:lolbron:
I know what you getting at but I think you'll find not every Nas stan has a problem with Jay's moves nor is everyone who is critical of Jay's samsung deal a Nas stan per say.:manny:

But I mean I'mma let ya cook on that research and findings like these photoshops :obama: