Nas Lost: A Tribute to the Little Homie by Byron Crawford (Cover Art)

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The picture has potential, we need to get more people except those corny ass posters doing it.

Where the photoshop gods at ? :why:

Hate it had to be my nikka Nas tho :sadbron:
truthfully its a funny picture and those photoshops are chuckle worthy but its a cartoon. if it was a real picture there would be more to laugh about. thats what makes the photoshop threads classics, they take a real picture and flip it. this right here is just a reach for something cause these jigga warriors been hurting lately.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Let's get this thread back on track...

2zec6d0.gif

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not another classic photoshop thread :russ: I'm just recovering from the Dr. Dre one, and now I see there is a Nas Lost book? And the photoshops :deadrose: I'm a Nas stan but I'm fukking :dead: This feels like the hip hop scene in '96, just classics droppin nonstop :russ:

Jay stans this thread is for you. Have fun :salute:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I just read through the thread so here's a few thoughts

While there is some funny ones,alot of this shyt is forced laughter by the same few jigger stan quoting and dapping each other up:heh: Some of these pics is:scusthov: I really liked the Life Is Good cover:pachaha: The Forrest Gump and
Millhouse ones were good also.
Other threads like this was just naturally funnier like that Beyonce one for example. Everyone got involved and not just a few clowns posting over and over trying to hype everyone up. That's what's ruining the thread. Not NaS stans but camel riders trying to force unfunny shyt down everyone's throat instead of letting the thread take on a life of its own. It's obvious they're laughing because they hate NaS,not because it's funny:snoop:
And what NaS fan is mad:heh: None and jigger fans seem upset we're not upset. Just cause yall fakkits say we're mad doesn't mean it's true:umad: Take me for example,yall know I've given plenty of props to camel stans and laughed at many NaS lost jokes. I've also stuck up for The(insert rich white name)of rap plenty of times. And yall Jay stans know there's plenty of NaS stans like me:ufdup: