Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas should focus more on Mass Appeal docs and films. He and 50 really doing their thing with those

KD1-Magic has been utter greatness. I'm ok if he drops the mic or drops a 50th bday ep and call it a music career esp with Hip-hop turning 50 soon as well

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I agree but I think that when Nas completes a work on a project but holds it back instead of releasing it, that increases the likelihood for more lost tapes. You see, Nas is good for changing direction on his projects. One might even say falling out of love with it. In fact, I’ve read in multiple occasions where he has said the climate wasn’t right for something he was working on. He may then get inspired by something else or come up with a slightly different concept and start a whole new project. This, withholding that all of that completed release.

The more time he takes and the more he contemplates when he going to release something, the better but It also means more work to chose from and more rmisic left behind until who knows when.
And I’m also not mad at that, OG lost tapes is one of my all time fave releases from him. I’m happy to get music in the time he wants to release it…except that stupid long 6 yr gap after LIG :russ:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Nas should focus more on Mass Appeal docs and films. He and 50 really doing their thing with those

KD1-Magic has been utter greatness. I'm ok if he drops the mic or drops a 50th bday ep and call it a music career esp with Hip-hop turning 50 soon as well
:dahell:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:why::what:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Nas has said he’ll be rapping until he’s 80. He’s not going to retire

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
HQBYWCE.gif