Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As someone else pointed out in the Nas thread, Hit-Boy said he was able to do four Nas albums in two years in the podcast, maybe an indication that it's finished or most of it is.

The tour is over too.

I’m about to peep this

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France

Seems like Hit-Boy is working on Burden of Proof 2 with Benny The Butcher currently.
I thinks KD3 is finished and maybe has been for some time cause it's been a while since we've seen any pics or vids of him and Nas in the studio. That's probably why it was getting mixed back in July.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
If I see this thread upped one more time without any real news

this gif = this thread

fridge-dissapointed.gif

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Not a chance, it's the most anticipated album out the KD series, it's getting a proper roll out....

Only reason I'm saying that is because I feel like there's too much discussion around the album, so expectations are higher than they've ever been. I almost wish Nas never teased it on "Ugly" so he could drop it whenever he wants, without people attaching their own desires and fantasies to it. But I get it because he was feeling high after three successful albums.

The music should speak for itself, which is why I wouldn't care if they released the album tonight.